Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Titan Quest Immortal Throne
by Carabas Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Crusaders Kings 2
by Carabas Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

» Divinity: Original Sin 2
by Carabas Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 pm

» Assassin's Creed Origins
by Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm

» ChinaDroid review - VKWorld Mix Plus
by BlackZarak Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 am

» Why the original Fallout is still my favourite game 13 years later
by Carabas Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:59 pm

» Fallout 4 Mods
by Carabas Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

» Fallout: New California/Project Brazil
by Carabas Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

» XCOM 2 First Impressions
by Carabas Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 pm

» Mods for Skyrim
by BlackZarak Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 am

» Age of Decadence
by Carabas Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

» Far Cry 3
by Carabas Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is hellsheep

Our users have posted a total of 25555 messages in 643 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 am

I have uploaded to the BSS channel on YT a video tour of my entire collection. I'm not sure which phone I want o review next, so I'm asking for opinions here. I plan on reviewing the Shanzhai phones, when I get them in about a million years, and the T28 WORLD... say, I wonder which of those three phones will arrive first? Anyway, check out the Tour and tell me which one(s) of those you'd like to hear my thoughts on.

The Architect

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Several iDEN phone reviews will be up shortly, but I still want opinions on which phones I should tackle next.

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 pm

I know so little about these phones I don't really know what to ask. You have given me info on phones that would be useful to me and I wonder if the info might be useful to others on you tube. Maybe a Senior Review showing the phone why an older or vision impaired person might find it useful.

BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 am

Hmm.... I think I can arrange that, Nak. Honestly, though, I don't have a lot of phones that fit the description. For someone older or vision impaired, IMO, monochrome LCD screens are the best because of their readability, even in the sun. I'll skim through my collection. On top of my head my Motorola W370 does fit the bill. I've got a couple of Nokia phones that would also fit the bill. I'll try and do a couple of more reviews tomorrow. Wait, curses, I forgot, the W370 is STILL locked to the Rogers network and I don't have a Rogers SIM. Oh well, I'll just buy one at a Rogers store, they're dirt-cheap nowadays. One other phone that fits the bill I have already reviewed, the Nokia 1208. The video is up on the BSS channel, and while this phone would require some hunting down (think eBay), it fits the bill very well.

Psycho Princess

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

For older or visuallay impaired then go to http://www.rnid.org.uk/shop/products/mobilephones/m4000black.htm and have a look. It's a phone from the RNID and although out products are primarily for people with a hearing loss, this one is specifically designed for people who may have difficulty seeing

And the Lord said to John "Come forth and receive eternal life" but John came fifth and won a toaster

Carabas said I'm adorable and he's the boss so you all have to listen!
Back to top Go down
BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 am

This looks exactly like the one I had found on FocalPrice, except the one on FP was a monochrome LCD. That would be a perfect phone to review, except I don't have one. I have reviewed the Nokia 8390 and the LG CG-225, though.

PostSubject: Re: Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?   

Back to top Go down

Which phone out of the collection do you want me to review next?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: Arcanum :: Where you can find help with the magic of modern technology.-
Jump to: