Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chat Room for members

Go down 
+4
Blood Red Eagle
OldCoot46
Carabas
Nakia the Rogue
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Chat Room for members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Chat Room for members - Page 2 845945 Chat Room for members - Page 2 486661 Chat Room for members - Page 2 976761 Chat Room for members - Page 2 908882 I will be going up to New York Wednesday I hope be back Saturday or Sunday. Meantime I am trying to log into the chat room around 6 or 7 PM EST. 11 or 12 PM GMT. Anyone care to check in at that time for a little chat.

OldCoot? I know it is afternoon your time so that might be bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Too tired tonight but I'll try to log in at these hours before Wednesday. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Sleep Have a good rest. I have some things to do this evening so probably won't be around much longer. I will try and log in tomorrow evening if any one wants to chat. Remember when you go browsing the chat room often disconnects you so if I am here just log in to the chat room and I';; try to join you.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 pm

It seems to me like a good time to resurrect this topic.

FYI if you are on the index page you can find a [ Join the Chat ] link at the bottom of the page, this will open a new tab for the chat which is probably more convenient than remaining on the index page (the box is larger).

We should probably try and establish a schedule for people who want to meet up and use the chatbox (like we did some weeks ago).

Let's post suggestions for days and hours depending on our timezones (if you can refer to GMT it would help).

As far as I'm concerned up until the first week in September I should be able to log in without many restrictions.
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 pm

I can't log in from 5:30 A.M to around 6:30 P.M., all times EST, on weekdays. I have school and then work first thing. Past 6-6:30 P.M. EST on weekdays, or anytime weekends except around 9-11 or so on Saturdays, I should be good.
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm

My schedule greatly varies from day to day, but usually, around 4:30 pm EST, I'm free.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Triactus wrote:
My schedule greatly varies from day to day, but usually, around 4:30 pm EST, I'm free.

You mean just like now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Why do you think I'm posting right now... Smile
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Just got done with work, so any time around right now, I'd be free.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Just want to remind people we do have a chat room. It is a freebie so don't expect much but it does work. Mr. K and I were on it for a while the other night. It cannot be seen by guests so you can relax. We don't use it much because of the time differences and we do most of the chatting in Cornucopia. Actually we mostly just chat. Very Happy We really do talk to each other here.

I am trying to remember to sign in there when I come on.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 pm

I always forget about that. I guess the time difference is annoying. The real issue for me is that I usually just pop in for a few minutes before going back to doing something else but it's not a bad idea to remind people of this feature. Good call Nakia! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

We're chatting there now!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm

By the way FYI you can open the chatbox in a new window if you want to follow what happens on the forum at the same time. It may also be easier to read what has been posted in the Chatbox this way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

I didn't know that. Never thought of trying it. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room for members   Chat Room for members - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Room for members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2