Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Launch of new Skyrim site

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I am still getting a 401K error but it could be my finicky browser. Here is a link to the new site in the meantime.
The Skyrim Blog

This takes you to the Home Page and from there you are on your own. Smile

Paul has done a very good job in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Thank you Nakia. Paul71 is really good at this, the design looks very slick and professional. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 am

Well, The Skyrim Blog is going through growing pains. I can't help but wonder if he is a bit regretful that he started this. When he first started he certainly didn't expect it to be so successful. 10,000 visitors by the time Skyrim was released? Laughing Success also brings its detractors. So far Paul has handled it well and I hope he doesn't get discouraged. It really is a great community and we need it badly.

I do think things will slow down once the game is realeased and people are playing it but then it may pick up again when people want to talk about their game experience. I think most will be happy but there will be those who hate the game even if they haven't played it. People are so silly. Some are so miserable they hate everyone who is having fun.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:43 am

I think that it may pick up again around Christmas time. I'll enjoy the calm that we'll get playing and discussing other games. New games attract trolls and kids who only want to beat the game and brag about it. I remember what it was like on the Bioware Social Network right after DAO was released. I've never seen so many rabid morons post at the same time.

Expect a whole new batch of stupid to hit gaming forums pretty soon.

Anyway we should be fine here. The mod lists I've posted seem to attract viewers but most people lurk and the majority of visitors who register here never post. It's a pity but at least it's quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:55 am

I am happy with things the way they are. It would be nice to have a few people like OldCoot, Triactus, Paul, both Pauls but I don't want the nit-pickers, boot lickers or trouble makers.

I like Paul's site but I do not envy him the work. If I could help him I would but have no idea what I could do.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 am

Beth has announced that they will fix the navimesh problems. That is great news for all modders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch of new Skyrim site   Launch of new Skyrim site - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Launch of new Skyrim site
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5