Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What D&D Character are you?

Go down 
+5
Trip
Jezdamayel
Kana
Blood Red Eagle
Carabas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 am

Bards can't be paladins, they have to be neutral.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:21 am

Let's assume he was a bard, had an alignment switch to good and became a no-good doo-goody two shoes Paladin. Of course he cannot advance as a bard anymore, but that's his "edge".
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 am

Or forget about him being a pally. Goody two shoes doesn't necessarily mean being a pally. You can have LG fighters without any paladin abilities. What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 187909
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 am

I suppose we could make a Cleric. A favored soul that channels some of the biggest amounts of sillyness ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 am

TON, that's the best definition of what a Cleric is supposed to be! What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 914529

You know what would be really cool? To make our own soundsets for the BSS party. That would be awesome. drunken
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Hmm, intriguine idea, Cara. I'd certainly do my own with pleasure. VA has turned to be much more interesting than I thought in the first place. As for the Tri-Cactus, a Cleric of the Sillyness domain, that fits him alright.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Tri should be able to find some clever retort. Hopefully, that is if he gets back.

You know what, the idea of playing a BSS party sounds like loads of fun. The only problem would be to take the time to write about it. That's time consuming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Well, I just did that one again and it looks like I've changed over the last few months!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm

This thread bumped out of the dead made me go through it again, and I must say, I still like Brother Cara's idea of voicing our own chars for a BG1/2/IWD1/2 run.
I happen to have a 3-day weekend (work wanted be to come in early after working an evening shift, but man, fuck that), so I think I'll give it a go, I believe I have my old MP3 player somewhere, I'll see about digging it up.
I'm actually looking forward to doing this.
Still a Barbarian/Rogue, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

We would have to write lines and things for it but I'm up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't mind some thread necromancy when it is useful or relevant. Some threads have a long shelf life.

By the way I've created a new thread for the IWD2 Belle Sakura Saloon themed party.

EDIT: I've redone the test and the result is a bit different (only one point away from being True Neutral)!

Spoiler:

This could be an interesting character. What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 88613

EDIT2: I've done the test again and got another result....

Spoiler:

I seem to be getting True Neutral followed closely by Neutral Good and I get the Human result with Half Orc being a runner up (a little behind though).

The main class is definitely Wizard, either pure class or with levels as Barbarian or Druid. When considering detailed results it seems Rogue isn't far behind despite the fact it never showed up in the results so far.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 am

Decided to revisit this one for a few laughs...

WTF????

Chaotic Evil Human Druid/Sorcerer (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 am

I never took this test so here goes.

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (9th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 am

I've decided to take it one more time too and here I am with yet another result...

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Wizard (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

The wizard thing is always there but the paladin stuff seems a bit weird considering the answers I gave (rogue wasn't far behind).
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

I did it for the first time too.

Lawful Good Human Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 13

Aw no! I'm not lawful good! Never!! I'm neutral good... :*( I hate lawful good characters.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Cara, you are turning into a D*D Palladin?  Say it isn't so.

Trip, lawful good but at least abard. What happened to our renegades? As they grow older be they becoming too good?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
Cara, you are turning into a D*D Palladin?  Say it isn't so.

Test says Neutral Good (and two points away from Chaotic Neutral) so definitely not Lawful. Razz
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

You're lucky. I got stuck with Lawful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nauthiz
Demon
Nauthiz

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Heh, I tried it too:

Chaotic Evil Half-Orc Bard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 16

1. There is no way in Hell my CHA is that high. I mean, per analogiam, Eldoth had the same stat and he could bullshit his way through anything - a skill I, alas, lack. Wink

2. Then again, that's a minor complaint with being a half-orc in the picture. I guess I'll just get a golden inlay for the tusks in hopes that the bling distracts people from the hair on my chest. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Rune wrote:
I guess I'll just get a golden inlay for the tusks in hopes that the bling distracts people from the hair on my chest. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes! Hairy amazons for the win! cheers
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Tri's dream just came true.
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Well, to be fair, my dream of beautiful hairy amazons don't include tusked orcs, but they do wonders in plastic surgery these days.
Back to top Go down
Nauthiz
Demon
Nauthiz

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Tusks good. Tusks good fighting enemy when weapon shatters. Iron bad. Tusks not poisoned by little yipping kobolds. Iron bad. Tusks forever.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 am

When shadows cross my path and dreary thoughts steal into my mind I come to BSS. What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 13493
I think this is a record day because every where I look I burst out laughing. HMMM I think Rune is just what this Board needed. What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 908882
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:45 am

What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 17997

Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What D&D Character are you?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next