Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Titan Quest Immortal Throne
by Sue77 Today at 9:58 am

» Crusaders Kings 2
by Carabas Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

» Divinity: Original Sin 2
by Carabas Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 pm

» Assassin's Creed Origins
by Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm

» ChinaDroid review - VKWorld Mix Plus
by BlackZarak Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 am

» Why the original Fallout is still my favourite game 13 years later
by Carabas Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:59 pm

» Fallout 4 Mods
by Carabas Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

» Fallout: New California/Project Brazil
by Carabas Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

» XCOM 2 First Impressions
by Carabas Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 pm

» Mods for Skyrim
by BlackZarak Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 am

» Age of Decadence
by Carabas Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

» Far Cry 3
by Carabas Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Sue77

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is hellsheep

Our users have posted a total of 25556 messages in 643 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:50 am

I love this game so much I started another run. And I've decided to video document it. This will NOT be a long play, but I'll do more videos every now and then to document the progress of the party.

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 am

Great, Ton. I am not familiar with this game. Quite nice to see this.

BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:39 am

Nak, this game is the epitome of my childhood. I bought this one when I was doing a lot of trade-ins on games. I got WoTES, it was D&D, and I had experience with P&P D&D, so I expected it couldn't be half-bad.

I pop this one in my beloved Sega Genesis (my ORIGINAL Genesis... which was freaking stolen when someone broke in my old flat. Nothing else was missing on my side, but I was still F'N pissed, I since then bought another genesis, the newer Model 2).

While slow to start, when the party has gained a level and some spells that will help tackle stronger enemies to level up quicker. Exploration is the keyword -- lots of secrets, waiting for those cunning enough to seek them out. There are 4 caves: Fire cave, Beastman's caves, Aztec caves, and Elven caves. All those caves are HUUUUUUGE and finding your way throughout them while fighting enemies as well is what makes the game so fun. All those caves are part of the main quest, and new lands will be explored as those caves are.

I am still in the part of leveling up and I haven't been around for 3 days, so I have not played at all. I will do some catchup tonight, I will fire up the Genesis and post another video soon.

I love this game. I loved this game since the very first day I played it. This is D&D goodness for the greatest game system of it's time, the almighty Genesis. Or MegaDrive. However you call it, it's a damn good console.

Janitor

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

i enjoy listening to you.it makes everything more fun!
my brother said he liked that game. he is currently playing FFT ... him and i have never played it ( well i tried 6 times but i fail so bad at it.)

i useto play kings field but i keep quitting after some time even if i am going good. -_- i need to finish the games i play!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
BlackZarak
The Architect

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm

I filmed another video which will be up when I get back from work tonight. The party is stronger now, and I'm about to start tackling the main quest.

The Architect

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 am

Part 2 is up! I apologize for the skips, it was shot using my i1. I hate Android.

The Architect

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Part 3, Beastman caves:

Part 4, the Swamp:

The Architect

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 am

PostSubject: Re: New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!   

Back to top Go down

New Warriors of the Eternal Sun run -- w/video documentation!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Hole in the Wall-
Jump to: