Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello everybody!

Go down 
+3
OldCoot46
Trip
PAULMCGREGOR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello everybody, I'm new to these forums as you can see, and I just wanted to give a warm welcome to everybody! My name is Paul of Canadian blood, and my favourite game to play is Fallout New Vegas. I've played through all of Fallout 3 and all of its DLC's, but I've enjoyed my Fallout New Vegas experience a little bit more. I'm into folk music, I'm into art, and I'm fond of tigers. I'm into older movies, such as The Big Lebowski, Raising Arizona, The Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club and anything done by the Coen Brothers. I've also got some nerd in me, I've watched through Firefly and really enjoyed it, I'm really into comcis (the old ones) and I have a growing collection of them. I'm really into superhero movies, and I'm really looking forward to the Avengers movie coming up! My favourite book has to be Watchmen. I also collect model action figures, from Star Wars to Greas of War. So yeah, I'm a real nerd. Fro what I've seen, this community seems really cool, and the people seem really friendly. If you bothered reading through this, I really appreciate it! And I'd like to thank Carabas for showing me this website, as I bumped into him on the Nexus.
Thanks alot,
Paul.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi Paul Very Happy We're a small group of people but we're all slightly mental
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Welcome to the Old Folk's home Paul. Well, some of us old folk's call it home. I hope you enjoy your stay and right after lunch, there will be shuffleboard on the West Wing's patio. Razz (Joke)
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

hi there and welcome! i have action figures too! i would collect more if i could.

have a wonderful time here!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Welcome Paul! Hello everybody! 991621

When you wrote old movies I was thinking Casablanca, Citizen Kane or the Maltese Falcon. Wink

The Big Lebowski is one of my favourite movies and I absolutely love Firefly. It looks like we will have a lot to talk about. If you browse through older topics you'll see that we have threads on movies and TV shows. Games aren't everything (or so I've heard). Hello everybody! 799235
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Jez, I got a few first edition action figures. Including the 1964 G.I. Joe and a 1940 Ideal Superman. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

i got one of the older GI joes.

the newest ones i have revived was the aludard ( Castlevania sotn), Dante Devil may cry 3 and the Septiroth advent children(style) FF7. I would like the Sephiroth Kingdom hearts... but i do not think i will get to well get it lol.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome, it really does seem like we have a lot in common. Are either of you guys into Marvel Legends? Because I freaking loves those action figures. I'm also a G.I.Joe fan, I just haven't got to getting any of the old action figures. Well, thanks everybody, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community!
Thanks,
Paul.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:39 pm

We're glad you've decided to join us. I've made a thread about that project we've been talking about (link).
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Paul71
Visitor
Paul71

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Greetings from another Paul

And any fan of Firefly is definitely a good guy to have around cheers
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes, glad to see another Paul exists Razz
And it's also to see more Firefly fans, god I love this site!!
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:24 pm

i think it would be awesome if you made a post about the other action figures and Marvel Legends ^^
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I'd really like to, but for the past year I haven't been able to continue my collection as we moved and I haven't been able to get more of those Gears of War figures. But sadly they seem to have stopped making Marvel Legends, but I was able to get some models from one of the last series. But the quality of the figures wasn't as good as previous ones. I was also able to get some pretty cool Star Wars Sideshow collectibles, a Stormtrooper and Obi Wan Kenowbi. Do you collect Marvel Legends?
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:59 am

Hello everybody! 991621 PaulMcgregor. Enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Front Desk :: Saloon Guest Book-
Jump to: