Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:54 pm

It's good to keep your mind off things when real life stuff is getting too heavy. It's hard enough to confront reality but you don't have to deal with it 24/7.

I'm not sure about the binoculars, it's more Paul's department. Wink

I really must get back to working on my script. Hopefully I'll managed to spend some time on this during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Hmm, I remember seeing this picture up on the Nexus showing just how big you can change items:
Spoiler:
Here's the description of it: "Seriously, this might have been the most terrifying thing I've made to date, lol! I've had this idea for a while but not sure how to pull it off right, but I took the evil gnome nif and set its scale to 10, then put that into the GECK and set ITS scale to 10, and this is the result. I almost died laughing when it appeared in game. "

So, all we have to do is edit those binoculars in Nifskope, then we can use them as the base of the ship. It seems easy. But somebody'll have to play around with nifskope to see how exactly to resize objects Razz
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:33 pm

I haven't made much progress. I've spent more time playing the game rather than playing with the Geck. I haven't abandoned this idea but I've had a lot on my plate lately.
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

Believe it or not, I'm still working on these guys. One more to go.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/images/33207
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 pm

It's good to hear from you Jetacon, I must confess I've pretty much given up on this project and I'm not even playing FNV much these days.

I'll try and check out your new mods though. Thanks for the update. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Yea, I didn't think anyone was into it still, but the costumes are still fun to make. I liked your idea of using the Ghost suit for Silk Spectre, so I made one too. I actually have'nt "played" New Vegas in a while either. Got caught up in Kingdoms of Amalur. Take care, Carabas.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 pm

You too Jetacon. Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game. We've started a sub forum about it here, feel free to post there if you feel like discussing your favourite build. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Iron Horse Workshop-
Jump to: