Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:57 am

Thank you for the notice, I've just seen it on the Nexus, this is absolutely amazing. Splendid work Jetacon! Paul is going to be really thrilled. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I am extremely happy jetacon. You did a great job, from what I see, you were the right candidate for the job Smile

Spoiler:

Would it be possible for you to make the comic version though? What I mean is that you know in the comics how Nite Owl had that head piece?
Picture:
Spoiler:

If not, it's fine, I'm really happy that you were able to make that costume, nobody could've done it any better! Now for his winter suit Razz
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

The more I look at it the more I think it is really freaking awesome! [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 592209

Quote :
Now for his winter suit

In the Mojave desert? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Awesome and sexy.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:34 am

If only lip files weren't such a pain we could make brand new NPCs but having voiced NPCs without lip sync is simply annoying...

Nakia, I know you don't play Fallout New Vegas but you should go to the Nexus and have a look at some of the superhero outfits Jetacon has made... There's some truly amazing stuff. Wink
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm

I've found out the reason why my Rorschach attempt failed miserably... It's rather silly actually but a character won't equip a new item for the same item slot unless it has a higher DT... [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 69587
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:46 pm

I don't play fallout because of problems I could not solve with the old PC. Right now I am still getting my PC set up takes me time since I need to do things by trial and error.

I saw one of the armours. Fantastic. Wonder if he will be doing Skyrim. Maybe he could help us out when the time comes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:25 am

So Carabas, does it mean that the Rorschach test is actually going to work? There are plenty of mods on the Nexus that allow you to change your companions clothes without the worry of the DT.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

See the problem is that I wanted Rorschach to have all the masks in his inventory but the game won't let him equip the mask and he always ended up with the first mask. So I'm thinking that it could be the answer.

Now I'm considering that I should use the base mask as a dummy mask and add/remove masks with a DT of 1 so that they would be equipped when they are added to Raul's inventory, hence insuring that he actually switches between masks.

I'm still trying to figure things out but I think that it is the way to go.

Quote :
There are plenty of mods on the Nexus that allow you to change your companions clothes without the worry of the DT.

As far as I know these mods make companion outfits playable so you can manually change them by removing them from the companion's inventory. A companion will by default equip the best armour piece for a body slot and from what I have seen if the armour pieces have the same DT then the first one takes precedence.

Are you thinking of something else?
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I sortof am thinking of something else, I remember passing by a mod that dropped all the companians clothe DT's to 0, allowing you to equip any mask, shirt etc. Anyways, can't that be easily done in the Geck?

Speaking of the Geck, is it down or something, I recently got it but it won't open up any of my esm's or esp's meaning that I can't port anything over anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm so freaking happy now, I figured out the pants problem that I told you about, I was so stupid. I'm now able to give the jacket a different set of pants, all I have to is retexture those and everything's almost done Razz As for his scarf, do you have any ideas on how we can get that to work? I wasn't able to find any good looking scarves on the Nexus, so all I did was retex the top part of the jacket to make it look white, but that didn't look too realistic. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:20 pm

PAULMCGREGOR wrote:
I sortof am thinking of something else, I remember passing by a mod that dropped all the companians clothe DT's to 0, allowing you to equip any mask, shirt etc. Anyways, can't that be easily done in the Geck?

Speaking of the Geck, is it down or something, I recently got it but it won't open up any of my esm's or esp's meaning that I can't port anything over anymore Sad

Have you updated the Geck. Check out the official download page for the latest version of the Geck (the one compatible with the patch 1.3).

Dropping everything to DT 0 is very sloppy. It is way better to make the outfits playavble so you can change them and even remove them from a follower's inventory.

FYI this won't solve my problem with the masks. I probably have to make the new mask have a higher DT so that Raul will actually equip it.

I'll let you know if I can think of anything good for the scarf. Like you said a retex is probably the way to go,
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I haven't, I just took the download from my USB Razz

It was just an idea, hopefully that'll work.

I'll try another retex, I have one more idea up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:33 pm

That's the spirit Paul! Smile
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Here is the retex of the jacket and the mask (I'm still trying to find a good pair of shoes):
The outfit:
Spoiler:
Added the texture detail to the mask:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:31 pm

It's a good start Paul, I'm not sure about the white part, it looks a bit too clean and really stands out IMO. The mask looks a bit too blurred for me. I understand this is what you were trying to do though.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks for the help, I'm still trying to see for what I should do for the scarf. Any suggestions for the mask?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:28 pm

The original mask looks smooth, the one in your screenshot doesn't. That's all.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Oh ok, I really wasn't sure, but the thing is Rorschach doesn't have time in the morning to iron his mask before he goes out to fight crime.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:22 pm

He's not the type. That's something Nite Owl would do though. Smile
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Hahaha. True. It's a really bummer about the trench coat, but we can still use the Mysterious Stranger outfit which has an obvious similarity to his trenchcoat.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:29 pm

The problem is the tie. If you add gloves to the Mysterious Stranger outfit it looks pretty similar but the problem is the tie.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm

The tie is an obvious problem, but it could easily be covered by his scarf. But that means that we need to find a scarf if we want it to work.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Back to square one.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 58340
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Iron Horse Workshop-
Jump to: