Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh Carabas.....

Go down 
+3
Nakia the Rogue
Jezdamayel
OldCoot46
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Yes, Sil, what is fair for the gander is fair for the goose. Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 626689 Now if I had to live with him that would be different. He can come visit me. Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 257900
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 am

Silvery wrote:
Ladies (and I use the term LOOSELY) are you objectifying men? lol!

Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 13493

I think the main difference is that we guys are more vocal and more open about the objectification process (especially when peer pressure comes into play).

The problem is that in some ways that process is condoned by society and at the same time it is dismissed as being negative so we end up being torn between two extremes.

We will stop objectifying people when society will have evolved and when we will no longer see ads with beautiful women. Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 626689

Here is another shot of my FNV character:

Spoiler:

What can I say, I like playing ugly/weird characters.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 am

He has a frowning navel.

ISociety even today teaches women to repress their sexual side. On another forum I posted my opinion of that. Laughing Silvery and I agreed on what I bluntely told the guys. Women are probably more sexual than men. They are very sesitive from head to toe. I don't think we fantasize in the same way or conciously think about sex as often as men do. Our biological roles are quite different so this is natural.

I love to use Slof's costumes in my Oblivion games because itmakes the guys look sexy. She has adult only costumes. Very Happy Don't have any pictures. Nords are my favorite to use one of her costumes on.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 am

When I was studying English at university guys were a minority and the ratio was probably around ten to one and sometimes the girls would forget that there was still a guy around. I've always been quiet and I liked sitting at the back so it probably helped and I must say that listening to girls talking freely is quite an eye opener. In my experience girls are probably worse than guys (and I say that taking into account that we guys can be pretty bad). :p

The problem with society is that it's either all about repression or ostentation when dealing with sexuality, there is nothing in between.

It's just like sex and videogames. Put some PG13 love scenes in a game and you end up with a major controversy over videogames corrupting teenagers. Put some graphic violence and gore and nobody will take notice.

Regarding gender issues I really suggest watching Stanley Kubrick's last movie, Eyes Wide Shut, it's underrated and I don't think the audience really understood what it was about. People probably didn't realize how special this movie really is and how mature it is (both thematically and considering the director's entire filmography).
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:26 am

I had the opposite experience. I started out majoring in mathematics and there were very few girls in the classes at that time. Later on when I took the hardware tech courses I was the only woman in my class. Another class had two woman in it. The networking courses were more evenly balanced but it seems females don't take to hardware. I fell in love with it but then I used to do Math (not Arithmetic, hate Arithmatic) problems for fun.

So I was exposed to the male view point. Actually I got along with males better than females. Wasn;t until I was in my thirties or forties that I made a few femal friends.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 am

very nice outfit!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Carabas.....   Oh Carabas..... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Carabas.....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Lonesome Cowboys :: The Atomic Pistoleros-
Jump to: