Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. Empty
PostSubject: How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be.   How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belle Sakura Saloon means Beautiful Cherry Tree Saloon and this is the story of how this forum evolved.

One evening a rogue, a voice actress and a lone wolf were sitting around a camp fire discussing many different things, the state of the world, the tendency of so many to follow the mundane and what was the best cheese. The conversation turned to the Internet and the various forums they belonged to. One of them commented on how generic the forums looked. Oh, there were difference and some were more interesting than others but they just didn't strike these three as really unique.

The voice actress named jezdamayel said she would love to have a forum for voice actors, the rogue named Nakia the Rogue thought about that a bit. Then she said she thought it should be more general than that with a good strong voice actors section. The lone wolf named Carabas stared thoughtfully at the moon wondering if it was time to do some howling.

jez and Nakia tossed ideas back and forth discussing various possibilities then turned to Carabas and asked him what he thought. They told him they had no idea how to set up a forum. He smiled gently at them and said he would check into it and get back to them.

The next night they gathered again and Carabas told them he had found a site provider and gave them the link. jez and Nakia both checked into the site provider. Nakia yelled that the site was death on her eyes and asked a friend to check on the site. He reported back that it was good. So Nakia reported back to jez and then to Cara, that the site looked goo. jez was quite excited about the idea of her own forum. Cara thought a bit and agreed to set up a forum for them but it had to have a name first.

Back to the drawing board jez and Nakia went and discussed names. Cara mentioned that he wouldn't mind a Western theme. After throwing out various names it was decided to go French, Japanese and English for the title. Cara being French, jez liking Japanese and Nakia just happy to have aplace were a rogue could be happy and feel at home. Belle Sakura Saloon a wild and wacky place.

Come have a drink with us and enjoy the scenery.
Back to top Go down

How Belle Sakura Saloon forum came to be.
Page 1 of 1