Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. Empty
PostSubject: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 am

Nakia the Rogue reporting in for duty.
Accent: Standard American Englis with a Midatlantic accent.
Can do posh, gravelry, pseudo hillbilly or uneducated, evil
Voice: Alto, mature
Samples of voice:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] with jezdamayel
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Inferno-Son of Dante-Part 1
Baldurs Gate 2 Redux Modules, supporting role of Jerlia, shopkeeper WIP

Last edited by Nakia the Rogue on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added voice samples)
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 am

i liked the boot camp. street life was good too! you have improved so much ( you where good to start) i am so proud!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

Thank you, jez. You know I couldn't have done it without your help. Must admit I am a bit proud myself. Unfortunately I would like to rub it a bit in certain peoples faces. Smile Trouble is they would take credit for it. Oh, I know they do deserve some of the credit. Yet at the same time made me feel like a fool.
Back to top Go down
crashpilot
Visitor
crashpilot

PostSubject: Re: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 am

@Nakia

That is the standard attitude of that sort of people.
Please keep in Mind:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)

Crash
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 pm

That is an excellent quote, Crash. Very Happy Remember, Crash, if you can't voice act you can listen and critique. Actors love an audience. Without an audience an actor is nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.   Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakia the Rogue voice acting specs.
Page 1 of 1