Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello folks,

Go down 
+5
Kana
Trip
Carabas
Nakia the Rogue
DanielCoffey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Hello folks, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I should have stuck around, I would have liked to join the Legion.

Good to see you Kana. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Thank you, Carabas. Smile
Back to top Go down
DanielCoffey
Conjuror
DanielCoffey

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Kana.

Nakia - looks like your comments have forced him to un-ban me.

Since he backed himself into a corner by lying about the reason he banned me in the first place, you saying you had spoken to me in advance about the fact that I was making the Apollo spot open forced him to un-ban me... so thanks *grin*.

His stated reason for the banning was that I had pulled out of MrK's project (yours actually, as we both know) without notice... which had not started the VA reading yet anyway.

As you may have seen in the Helgen thread, he threatened all his testers and actors that anyone pulling out of a project for any reason in the future gets an instant ban. Talk about Climate of Fear!

The amusing part is that now he can't even tell anyone the REAL reason he banned me since it would show him up rather badly.

Even though I currently have forum access, I am barred from ever VAing or testing any of his mods in the future and am not allowed to comment in his Mod Discussions either.

Mixed blessing, I feel.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm

If I were you, I would not want to return there. Why willingly subject yourself to that kind of abuse? His mods surely can't be so good as to be worth lowering yourself to that.
Back to top Go down
DanielCoffey
Conjuror
DanielCoffey

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 pm

The only reason I posted in the Play to say I had dropped out was a courtesy post since a ban was incoming anyway. I would rather the project leader knows I was out rather than wondering where I had dropped off to.

The TEG site is not in my bookmarks now and I will only be visiting it for mod access in the future.

Sorry for all the hoo-haa, Nakia, but it is best I keep away from him for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

You'll find many good mods elsewhere and many modders who are much nicer. Leave him be, as long as there will be people there to enable his behaviour he won't change his attitude.

We may not accomplish much here at the saloon but we have no leader here and it's for the best.

If you want to use the forum for any hame related project or anything related to our various fields of interest (like your stories) feel free to do so.

I'm ready to set up new subforums if need be.

Anything that can be fun and that we can share with like minded people. After all this is why we've started this place. Wink
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 am

Hallo there, Daniel, I am Dragoniguana. I often provide the more modern outlook on gaming for these old geezers good folks.
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 am

Also, I'd like to say, this is likely the best forum ever. It's small, which is nice, has no hierarchy, and has a bunch of fantastic people.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 am

OY! I'm only 28 you cheeky little git!!
Back to top Go down
DanielCoffey
Conjuror
DanielCoffey

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 am

It's alright, Silvery - Dragoniguana can provide insight for me as I am 45...

I distinctly remember frying brain cells playing Elite instead of studying for my O-Levels. Elite, Revs, Repton, Chuckie Egg...
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 am

Silvery wrote:

Like I said, old geezer Hello folks, - Page 2 112620

Worry not, I kid.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

Silvery wrote:

Hello folks, - Page 2 914529

The real age of a person is in the head. Look at Nakia she's definitely the youngest of us all... While being the wisest as well. Hello folks, - Page 2 626442
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 am

dragoniguana wrote:
Silvery wrote:

Like I said, old geezer Hello folks, - Page 2 112620

Worry not, I kid.

I'm 34 so what does it make me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DanielCoffey
Conjuror
DanielCoffey

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 am

Really old geezer? Oh wait... I'm, even older...
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am

DanielCoffey wrote:
Really old geezer? Oh wait... I'm, even older...

So what? You have a few extra levels on most us. Cool
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Carabas wrote:
Silvery wrote:

Hello folks, - Page 2 914529

The real age of a person is in the head. Look at Nakia she's definitely the youngest of us all... While being the wisest as well. Hello folks, - Page 2 626442

How old is Nakia?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

dragoniguana wrote:
How old is Nakia?

You should know better than to ask that of a lady! Hello folks, - Page 2 92474
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Carabas wrote:
dragoniguana wrote:
How old is Nakia?

You should know better than to ask that of a lady! Hello folks, - Page 2 92474

Haha, of course, sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Dragon, I stopped listing my age because it scared people. On FaceBook I am 100 years old. Here it depends on how I feel. Skorp calls me Grandma Rogue. I am easily old enough to be your grandmother.

Cara, wisest? Not too sure about that. If I was wise I would have listened to some advice you gave me last December about returning to a place I prefer not to mention.

No Leader? Of course we have a leader, everyone has one we just misplaced ours. I think Silvery frightened him off. Right now new motherhood has soften her up or worn her out.

Carabas, as for the voice acting section I was thinking of cleaning it out. which reminds me here is a link to jez's site.
Tightening it up some. Getting rid of broken links. If Daniel wants to do some reading Center Stag is a good spot to post that.

jez
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Hey, I'm older than you Sil... by one year.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks for the link Nakia (maybe we should sticky it in the VA section). It's good to see Jez is working on new projects. I suppose her voice is much better now. Smile

I don't think we should delete parts of the VA section. We could hide it or maybe you could bring it up to date. Do you think you could teach us some VA tricks? Or enlist some of us? Skorp and Sil have great voices (I don't know about the others lol).

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
Dragon, I stopped listing my age because it scared people. On FaceBook I am 100 years old. Here it depends on how I feel. Skorp calls me Grandma Rogue. I am easily old enough to be your grandmother.

You're too young to be my grandmother Nakia! Razz

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
Cara, wisest? Not too sure about that. If I was wise I would have listened to some advice you gave me last December about returning to a place I prefer not to mention.

You knew what would happen. I think it was more about giving that place another chance.

Hindsight is always 20/20...

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
No Leader? Of course we have a leader, everyone has one we just misplaced ours. I think Silvery frightened him off. Right now new motherhood has soften her up or worn her out.

We have a leader? I wasn't aware of that? scratch

I know we can always count on Sil to get the job done. Hello folks, - Page 2 119808
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Triactus wrote:
Hey, I'm older than you Sil... by one year.. Smile

I actually thought you were a bit older Tri. Wink
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

No, it's true that I'm very wise, very much so beyond my years, astonishingly so, even, in fact, I'm the wisest person I know, more so than historical figures... wait. What were we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Wait, Carabs, I was wrong we were supposed have a leader but Silvery didn't like him. So we fried him er I mean fired him. Ah, maybe we did fry him and sakura ate him. Hello folks, - Page 2 626442

Tri, Age , we were talking about age. Why I have no idea. Chronological age isn't important. We are all mature, intelligent, adults here.

Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:11 am

I'm pretty sure I'm most definitely the youngest here, both biologically and mentally. Woo-hoo. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello folks,   Hello folks, - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello folks,
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Front Desk :: Saloon Guest Book-
Jump to: