Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Titan Quest Immortal Throne
by Carabas Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Crusaders Kings 2
by Carabas Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

» Divinity: Original Sin 2
by Carabas Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 pm

» Assassin's Creed Origins
by Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm

» ChinaDroid review - VKWorld Mix Plus
by BlackZarak Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 am

» Why the original Fallout is still my favourite game 13 years later
by Carabas Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:59 pm

» Fallout 4 Mods
by Carabas Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

» Fallout: New California/Project Brazil
by Carabas Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

» XCOM 2 First Impressions
by Carabas Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 pm

» Mods for Skyrim
by BlackZarak Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 am

» Age of Decadence
by Carabas Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

» Far Cry 3
by Carabas Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is hellsheep

Our users have posted a total of 25555 messages in 643 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Nakia pestered me to do this or else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello to one and all. Im the analog_relic. I got here by way of knowing nakia on the steam skyrim forums, then as a steam friend we chat and she invited me to join.

Well, I didn't want to live the rest of my life looking over my shoulder (in case a certain rogue was there), so here I am.

Somewhere in Oz AR.
Back to top Go down
Chris-919
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi there analog_relic. Smile Funny that Nakia pestered you too, since she also did that to me. Wink "Come to Belle Sakura Saloon" she said then spends all her time on Steam playing Fallout New Vegas. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://shadowness.com/Chris-919
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm

What a reputation I am getting. Still it is better than some things I have been called.

Friends, Romans, fellow renegades and bannities I want you to meet Analog_relic one funny guy. The thread he started in the old Steam Skyrim forum was absolutely the funniest and funest thing ever. All about chickens and cocks. Steam does not like that word and turned it into bright red hearts which made it even funnier in my opinion.

Hokay, Nakia will stop babbling.

Sue77
Enlightened Viewer

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Welcome Analog_relic.

You may remember me from the Steam Skyrim forum. It's good to see you here.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wabbit.co.uk
Trip
Psycho Princess

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I once saw a packet of cock soup in my local supermarket.

Anyway, welcome Very Happy

And the Lord said to John "Come forth and receive eternal life" but John came fifth and won a toaster

Carabas said I'm adorable and he's the boss so you all have to listen!
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I remember you sue77, good to talk again. Nakia, you flater me, but not enough. My ego needs some feeding after all. AR.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Welcome to the Saloon Analog.

Yes, that Nakia, can be a little pushy sometimes, that is why I am here too.

Poke around, you will find something you like, so have fun.

Mr. K
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~rogerk281/site/?/blog/
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 am

Mr. K, I am not pushy I just make friendly suggestions. I shoot from the hip, partner, so sometimes sound a little aggressive and pushy. Ain't my fault if folks forget to haloo the house before entering. Does any of that make sense to you? No?

Grandma Rogue leans back in her rocking chair, puffs on her corn cob pipe and smiles fondly on her chicks, children, grandchildren, niecies, nephews and wonders what kind of trouble she can manage to get into next.

Edit: To understand BSS you need to read How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon ToN is now known as Skorponok.

Last edited by Nakia the Rogue on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added about Skorponok. Be sure to read his story.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.forums-dragoncaptions.com/index.php
analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 am

Hello Mr K and thanks for the welcome. Odd that you are the Texan and yet Nakia sounds like she should be (shoot from hip etc)! Then again, New Joisy could be a rough and tough town. It's hard for us aussies to know as we have to rely on tv/movies/books to find out about these things. I would like to visit the US one day and find out for myself.

And I would not call Nakia pushy, just a bit forcefully persuasive?

Thesaurusly Challenged AR.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:03 am

Smile Analog, I am not a New Jersyite, I retired here because it was what I could afford. I was born in the hills of Kentucky, raised in the Mid-West and lived in quite a few different places including Alaska. I am a down-home gal. Grew up on a farm and have probably ridden more horses and shot more guns than Mr. K. Had a Stetson too but it wasn't ten gallons more of a half-pint.

Edit: Aggressive? Yes, I do try not to be. My Grandmother did teach me to be polite but I am also a berserker, the real McCoy not the fantasy type.

Last edited by Nakia the Rogue on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aggressive? Me?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.forums-dragoncaptions.com/index.php
analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 pm

You are an aussie country girl! I grew up on a cattle farm about the size of belgium. Could ride a horse before I could walk and could not wait to go to the big city (brisbane qld). Now my wife and I live in the victorian outback in a town with only two pubs! Got to love the irony. Thank god I'm a country boy AR.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm

My mother was carrying me on horseback when I was six weeks old. I don't even remember learning to ride I just remember riding. Had a brown Shetland pony. I do remember the day my grandfather managed to put my pony saddle on the big horse. Set me up in the saddle and gave me the reins. I was the proudest, happiest person in the whole wide world, maybe the multiverse.

There were a bunch of my grandfathers friends there and I sat Looking DOWN on them feeling like I owned the whole wide world. I did for a moment at least my part of it. Very Happy I was four years old.

He taught me to shoot by the time I was twelve.

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Welcome.

Kana
Catnip Purveyor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Welcome, Analog_relic!
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I already think this is the place for me! I have been around for a few days and have yet to see a troll. So unlike Steams new version of the old forums. We now call it the Dark Side.

Later all AR.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:17 am

We are too small a site to be targeted by trolls and spammers. If anyone does see one just hit the report button. It is over to the right upper hand side a little hard to see. An exclamation point. Spammers are about, one just hit Dragon Captions but they are easy to spot. This one was selling Mulberrys and those Blackthingys. Don't respond or click on any links just report and someone will delete it.

analog_relic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 am

I think being a small site is good. 41 members makes it more like a group of friends than something like the Dark Side. Given my shy and retiring nature, I need small groups or I suffer terminal stage fright. Grinning AR.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 am

Small groups can be fun....so can big ones. Stage fright is never good though, it always spoils the.......fun

And the Lord said to John "Come forth and receive eternal life" but John came fifth and won a toaster

Carabas said I'm adorable and he's the boss so you all have to listen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakia pestered me to do this or else   

Back to top Go down

Nakia pestered me to do this or else
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Front Desk :: Saloon Guest Book-
Jump to: