Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Titan Quest Immortal Throne
by Sue77 Today at 9:58 am

» Crusaders Kings 2
by Carabas Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

» Divinity: Original Sin 2
by Carabas Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 pm

» Assassin's Creed Origins
by Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm

» ChinaDroid review - VKWorld Mix Plus
by BlackZarak Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 am

» Why the original Fallout is still my favourite game 13 years later
by Carabas Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:59 pm

» Fallout 4 Mods
by Carabas Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

» Fallout: New California/Project Brazil
by Carabas Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

» XCOM 2 First Impressions
by Carabas Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 pm

» Mods for Skyrim
by BlackZarak Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 am

» Age of Decadence
by Carabas Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

» Far Cry 3
by Carabas Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Sue77

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is hellsheep

Our users have posted a total of 25556 messages in 643 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Crusaders Kings 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:08 pm

There are seven videos actually. Wink

You've been playing CK2 too much, you're thinking in game terms. Bribing is still easier than arranging a marriage or going for a convoluted plot! Very Happy

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

You're right that bethroding my futur child to my friend's is maybe a tad overkill for fixing a game bug... Razz

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm

You don't have to mean it or to carry through with the deal, just get your game fixed!

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:26 pm

That's right. You don't have to go through with it on CK2 either. And since I'm single anyway, I could always ask them to provide a hot wife with whom I'll create a heir to bethrode.

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:28 pm

A perfect win win whether in real life or in CK2! You're turning into a master schemer, I'm so proud of you Tri! Smile

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks. Now, I'm off to assassinate my older brother...

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Your Intrigue is so high, you could probably get away with it! king 

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

All this talk to CK2 made me want to play, so I spared an hour or two for the game over the week-end. I implemented my plan, and it worked out beautifully (I was able to lower to crown authority just before the rebellion was announced). I stepped down. I worked on my vassals. 4 of them (holding 8 provinces through them) had a -100 relationship rating towards me. I then noticed my character, before I took control of him, was a rather stupid fellow. He had retracted most of the vassals from those counts. By giving them back, I GREATLY changed their rating toward me (one of them went from a -100 to a +100). Two of them are still at -100, but they're assholes, so it's alright (one of them (along with his previous ascendants) has been a thorn at all my characters' side). They won't rebel, so I'm looking to creative ways to rub them out. I had one of them assassinated, but I was implicated, so the heir also hates me. As luck would have it, the count is a herertic, but I need a medium crown authority in order to revoke the land without a tyranny penalty.

But I noticed something just before I stopped playing. My succession law has been changed to FREAKING gravelkind. UGH! I assume that the new emperor's succession was gravelkind and as he took the throne, the succession law was automatically changed to fit him. And I can't change the succession law unless the crown authority is High or Absolute... which is kind of stupid. I mean if the vassals have more power, shouldn't they be able to change their succession law as they see fit?

And I tried to look at the CB for war against France (even though I can't call war for the nest 10 years or so), and only two disputed provinces between me and France were in the reasons for war. I have a claim of France, I don't know why there isn't a "claim France" option for war! Sad

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 pm

The devil is in the details. Have you tried going up on the food chain? If you have a claim on the kingdom you have to deal with the king.

Switching to Gavelkind is a major problem unless you can switch back to Elective (at least).

I've run CK2 today but I was a bit tired so I just messed around a little. I'm thinking about starting a new game as I don't have in mind my last game (it's been a while).

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 am

Yeah, I've tried the declare war with the king (or else the game won't let you declare war). I won't actually go through with it as there's a huge "trucebreaker" relationship hit, but I can press a few claims for French provinces and I can claim two provinces for myself (on which I have a de Jure claim). But no "claim France" option... Sad

Woohoo! I might be hearing your stories soon! Smile

Last edited by Triactus on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling mistakes for posterity)
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:50 pm

I've finally managed to get back into the game yesterday! I bought the last DLCs (trying not to think about the money I've already spent on this game as it's turning out to be a pretty expensive title with all the extra stuff). All I can say is that the Sons of Abraham is a really cool mini expansion (love the new events, the pilgrimage option, and all the little things like money lending and cardinals).

I've started a game as the De Forez in Lyon (where I live) and I ended playing all night (man I was completely out of it this morning when I realized how late it was and that I wouldn't be able to get any sleep). It's been ages since I've done anything that stupid. Smile

In any case I'm enjoying the Iron man mode and the new events. I started as a lowly Count and couldn't expand that much because of the situation (being a vassal stuck between different blocks you have to move swiftly and I was trying to ease back into the game). My first ruler managed to become Duke without doing anything (well that's not true, he asked his liege for the title). The part that I really enjoyed was the Spawn of the Devil event. Unfortunately I never got a chance to play that guy as he died at the age of 20 (from natural causes as far as I can tell). I was frustrated, I would have had a blast with such a high Intrigue score!

Especially considering that some years later I ended up getting the worst character ever. Not only his stats were ridiculous but he didn't even have any cool background (like dwarf or something).

Anyway I stuck to the game and played with alliances, marrying my guys and girls. I was lucky to be able to pull off the matrilineal thing with a Prince of France who ended up inheriting the Kingdom of Aquitaine (that was a stroke of luck as he wasn't supposed to inherit) so in turn his two elder sons were of my bloodline and my main guy ended up becoming King that way.

So now I have reached the limits of my Demesne and I'm facing revolts and for now I'm crushing them thanks to my retinues and levies. Aquitaine stretches from Barcelona to Brittany and from Bordeaux to Lyon so that's a nice piece of land. I've got my eyes on West Francia which is being ruled by a cousin or something and I've married my king to the daughter of the Basileus.

It's not 1066 yet and I have no idea where this game is going to take me.

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Nice game! The spawn of the devil is a pretty funny trait. So you were Damian, hun. Laughing I remember having problems with de Forez in my game. Smile

Hahahaha, I agree, that character is useless. It's a pity you can't force a character to commit suicide in the game (though it wouldn't make much sense in a role play way). Yes, it is a challenge to keep your head out of the water, but when you see a successor's younger brother that's so much better or cooler, it's a always a but disappointing... Razz (I remember, in Medieval II Total War, leaving my very incompetent and disliked King in a castle that was about to be besieged by the Mongol horde. The next king was much better... Very Happy)

How does the retinue work, exactly? I've never really invested in that, I always keep my money of construction (veeeeery minimally, I only construct buildings that will augment my taxes) and character management (bribes or assassin fees).

It's funny, I was willing to play last night. I wanted to try out the Game of Thrones mod, but my game kept crashing each time I tried to load the mod... Sad I didn't try to play the normal game, so I hope it's just the mod... :/

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

The mod is probably outdated since there's been several new patches lately.

Regarding the useless guy, that's why I like Elective, you get to choose your next ruler. I usually go for the best stats or the guy who is going to inherit more stuff.

I don't want to spoil it for you but the Damien reference is almost explicitly mentioned in game.

Retinues come from a DLC (the Republic one unless I'm mistaken) and you get them once you're a king. Basically it's a standing army, something that can be rather convenient.

Quote :
It's a pity you can't force a character to commit suicide in the game (though it wouldn't make much sense in a role play way)
Actually you can. I think that if your character has the depressed trait there is an intrigue button for that very purpose.

The level of detail in this game is amazing and it gets even better with the Sons of Abraham DLC. Smile

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I've played some more and managed to unite two kingdoms and get the kingdom of France but my very successful king died at 41 leaving two sons behind him without being able to put his affairs in order...

Ironman is tough and my new King is a tad useless (I didn't expect him to rule, he was just supposed to stick there until someone better came along).

Having two kingdoms with many pretenders and a bad start because of a failed assassination on a kinsman is no way to begin a rule.

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I lost France, kept Aquitaine for a while before losing it and regaining it. I eventually managed to get my ruler to marry the Queen of France but he died before getting an heir (not sure whether or not foul play was involved).

I kept playing and managed to crush rebellions, put most of my dukes in my dungeons. My King died in battle, his successor didn't live very long before dying in battle as well while fighting a heretic uprising. The heretics were crushed and then it was time for Muslims to attack from Spain to claim Aragon which had been under the rule of Aquitaine for almost 100 years (through expansion Aquitaine had become the fifth largest realm in this game). I managed to fight them off before a faction took the crown from my young King and his regent had him assassinated...

My current ruler was born from a matrilineal marriage which means that his father who was also his heir wasn't of his dynasty... Until he became of age and got married and had a son it was a bit hairy. Now things are going much better as his son should inherit the kingdom of France through his mother (who happens to be of the same dynasty). All my character has to do now is manage to take the crown of Aquitaine from his grandfather in the hope of uniting Aquitaine and France (and what's left of Burgundy). Once that's done I can focus on taking over Spain or Italy...

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Hahaha, jeez, Cara, what a game! I have to give it to you. You keep getting pushed down, but you get back up! Smile But you game sounds really fun! It sounds like a King of the hill type of game. What's your plan to take Aquitaine's crown? Assassinate your Grandfather? Are you a heir? Or do you have a claim and plan to conquer it through brute force? And when you put your dukes in the dungeon, did you get a rep hit?

BTW, I have a new router and I have patched the Game of Thrones mod. It didn't crash on start-up, but it did when I tried to start a new game. I read on a forum that the patched CK2 game is incompatible with the GoT mod. They suggest to use a pre-patch CK2 version with Steam... Mehh.. .hope the GoT modders will provide a patch... Sad

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:24 am

I managed to get France back but I lost Aquitaine. The good thing is my dynasty is in charge so it's all in the family. The bad thing is that I had a decent king (who was also a crusader) and should have united France and Aquitaine but he died in his 30s... He left mostly female heirs so things got a bit complicated. My bloated domain broke up once more and I went back to the Kingdom of France with 7 counties... My first female heir had to abdicate in favour of her younger sister who much later would abdicate in favour of her son. Right now I'm playing an underage ruler trying to fend off a nasty rebellion (bloody French dukes). I don't have the crown of Aquitaine but I still hold a large chunk of its territory. The only good thing is that I'm in the process of cutting down Burgundy after taking away 3 counties during my last reign. I also have some interesting claims on Brittany. I don't know if my plans will work out or if they're going to get crushed once again. So far I haven't been very lucky in this game but I'm not giving up.

Rebels are a real pain that's all I have to say.

I've read the GoT mod had been updated but I haven't been keeping up with that. Anyway it's just a matter of time before they release a new version. The new map looks pretty cool. Smile

EDIT: I've played some more and my ruler managed to fend off the insurrection and take over Brittany. Right now he is in his early 20s, most of his vassals love him (except his brother who is Duke of Aquitaine) and his wife should inherit some counties and a duchy in Spain.

I hope he won't die before he is at least 50 so I get a chance to set up the Kingdom for a proper heir.

King of France and Brittany is nice. Burgundy is broken into pieces but the crown eludes me. Aquitaine is still in the hands of some relative.

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

LOL, "so far, I haven't been very lucky" is an understatement. Your game has really been rocking (in the rocking movement sense). But Burgundy is ripe for the picking if it's broken up. Try to fabricate claims while you pursue other venues... Smile

Ha, matter a fact, just before you wrote your message last night, I went to take a peek and sure enough, there was both a patch for CK2 and the GoT mod. The GoT one, launched on the 17th or 18th is now CK2 2.0 compatible. I played a bit last night. I started a game in the Feast for Crows book events. I've hidden the rest in case you or someone reading this thread hasn't read the book.
Spoiler:

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 pm

From what I've seen it sounds like a pretty cool mod and CK2 game mechanics are perfect for this setting (more intrigue than magic).

I've never read the books (but I've watched the show) so I don't know how confusing it can be to play the mod.

Anyway here is an update on my game, my ruler is 50 and he is still alive. One of his sons became the Grand Master of the Templars (how cool is that?) but the elder son is a plotting Spaniard and the younger son is Ambitious (and has better stats).

I haven't finished taking care of Burgundy (two counties left) but my problem is that I had to imprison some dukes and I can't change my succession law (higher ranking vassals must have a positive modifier). It means that if my ruler dies the Kingdom of France will go to the older son (or his daughter) and the Kingdom of Brittany would go to the younger son... And I really don't want that to happen (unless I'd find a way for my heir to abdicate in favour of the younger son afterwards but that would be a bit like cheating). I can't simply kill the elder son as his daughter is in line (not to mention that it wouldn't be very safe to have only one male heir left).

So I have to solve this problem before getting the Kingdom of Burgundy (leading me one step closer to becoming Emperor).

Hope springs eternal...

EDIT: I've played a little more and managed to get all higher ranking vassals to have a positive rating (I executed the one who was too far in the negative). Now I have to wait for my vassals to stop fighting so I can switch to elective succession and make sure my younger (and ambitious) son who is betrothed to the current Queen of Aquitaine (who should also inherit the crown of England) can be my next character. If everything works out (and my current ruler doesn't die first) it should be fun.

EDIT2: it cost me an arm and a leg but I got rid of the elder son who was plotting to kill my ruler. The hit to rep is a bit harsh but I really needed to tidy things up as too much is at stake. To be continued...

EDIT3: I finally got a break (after eating the turkey) and my ruler lived to the age of 60 before kicking the bucket. I was able to switch to elective and to get rid of a few troublesome Dukes. My new Ruler is betrothed to the Queen of Aquitaine (I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping she lives long enough to turn 16 and give him an heir). My first move was to usurp the Kingdom of Burgundy. Things are looking good (for now).

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:59 pm

My luck didn't last... The Queen of Aquitaine has crappy stats (something I can live with) but she is both pneumonic and depressed and that reduces her fertility to the point that it is highly doubtful that she will ever have a child. My character is King of Aquitaine in name only so I can't get anywhere without waging a long strenuous war. Right now the only solution is to save a huge amount of money for mercenaries while waiting for a birth that may never happen.

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Ouch, that hurts, Cara. All that planing just to leave you with your fingers crossed. Is Aquitaine the only part of France that you don't have a hold on? You can try to take on powerful allies and do a de Jure war on Aquitaine with your allies, soldiers and mercrenaries (how are you doing in the gold department?)

Yeah, I decided to start my Game of Throne game at the period where Robert has overthrown the Targaryens and is crowned king (about 15 years or so before the first book / tv series). I set my game in the Vale (the region controlled by Jon Arryn, Robert and Ned Stark's mentor who dies in the beginning to the first book / first tv season). I wanted to play as a count but had a lot of problems finding a suitable county ruled by an unmarried ruler (I wanted to have a hand in building first family). So I decided to use the "design your ruler" tool and I created my ruler with my own surname (and I like my coat of arms. It's a pale blue background with seven golden stars on it in a circle. Very UN like).

So I started my game as a count of an island (part of a three island chain). My character, Marc, was 17 and as I was looking at the suitable brides-to-be, I noticed Daenarys Targaryen was sticking out. She was a newborn baby, so I betrothed her. In the meantime, I had an affair with an unmarried courtier, which produced two bastard children. I acknowledged them, but didn't legitimized them, as they would have blocked my children with Daenerys from inheritance. The first child, a girl, died in an accident. The second child, Hammon, was turning out to have solid stats. Marc was also squired and then knighted to became Ser Marc.

Daenarys came of age and they were married (at that point, my character was about 32 years old). They even fell in love and everything. It took a while, but until she was past child bearing age, we had a whooopin' 6 children!

I also took control, through fabricated claims, of the other two islands and the adjacent shore county as well. That county was part of a de Jure three county duchy that didn't exist yet, all on the shore in front of the islands. The last one was tricky, as it was a de Jure takeover, and not a claim conquest. The count didn't dig me and successfully asked our liege to intervene. He made me stop the war (I was at 63%!). I waited a few years. As my liege was busy fighting two wars for the King on the Iron Throne, I successfully went after the third county.

In the meantime, Hammon and my heir, Aegon, became squires and were knighted after a while. That's when I decided that my dynasty would value knighthood above most things. So all boys were squired and only knights would be granted land (though I would be stuck with counts that fell on my de Jure titles).

When he was about 50, Marc, because his conscience was nagging at him from all those assassination plots, received the trait "Stark lunatic". That included yelling naked at the full moon at a diner party and firing the Chancellor from the council in order to replace him by his horse. Laughing It also finally occured to the King of the Iron Throne that Daenerys was a wanted person and she was carried off to jail. The ruler finally died and his son Ser Aegon took over.

Ugh.... Because of Marc's plotting, Aegon got a "Dynastic stain" trait that marked -10 in the general opinion. Combined with short reign and a few things, EVERYONE hated Aegon. The soup was heating up. My liege didn't like me at all (around -50) so he had the High Septon excommunicated me, which exacerbated things further. He also had to refuse two demands to abdicate one of his two duchy titles. One of those demands even resulted in a war, which I was able to win. Then, with careful planing and LOTS of gold, he was able to win a little bit of his vassals loyalty (most were in the minus). He was able to buy off the High Septon and lift the excommunication. Then, after more gold thrown around, he was able to actually start raising everybody's opinion of him. He even was able to bring his liege's opinion of him to around +40.

To next part of him plan : get a 5 county duchy bordering on his right flank. He already got one of the counties, two more to go before a de Jury war can be launched. In the meantime, after his first wife died, he betrothed the duchess of Dragonstone (Stannis Baratheon's land in Game of Thrones). Only, just clicked that it's pretty useless since his only child, his son, will inherit his present land, which won't be combined to Dragonstone which will be inherited by his children of his second union... oh well..

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh, and one more thing. I don't know if the game dynamics changed with the 2.0 CK2 patch, where the high number of court characters you had limited the number of children that were born to your character, but my court septon (priest councillor) was engaging in... eh... happiness moments with my female widowed stewart. From these moments resulted TEN FREAKIN' BASTARD CHILDREN!! I was like "STOP IT!!", but as they were both good at what they did, I didn't want to get rid of them. Sad

It was so ridiculous I even took a screenshot Laughing :

I married off their children as soon as they came of age. Though I did keep one of their boys, so had a freakin' 28 martial attribute!! Needless to say he has been my Marshall for the last 15-20 years....

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 pm

That's freaky! The number of kids can be surprising. At times a couple with no fertility issues will not have a child and sometimes a woman in her 40s will have several. I wonder if there is a hidden value like health or something.

By the way kudos for marrying Daenerys Targaryen (did she look anything like Emilia Clarke? Smile) the idea of picking an early date at the start would be perfect for me as I haven't read the books and I don't want to come across too many spoilers.

I haven't played more since I was a bit annoyed by the turn of event. War is going to be a real pain as the Basileus and the King of England are somehow involved with Aquitaine (although I do control large chunks of Aquitaine itself). I'll have to kill both of them if I don't want to be mired in a long war.

EDIT: I've played an hour and found a solution. The Queen's heir was some guy from Greece who was not married and only had one sister. I started a plot against him. My Queen died (at 20!) and the Greek guy inherited just long enough to make his sister his heir and accept my offer of a betrothal. My King is already 30 and the new Queen of Aquitaine is only 13 so I have three years to wait and in this game three years is a very long time... So many things can happen. If all goes well this time I'll be able to get an heir and my ruler will live long enough to make sure his heir has a stable base to build an empire. Anyway that's the plan.

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:25 am

Always read the fine prints.

So my guy got married had a daughter and thankfully a kid before his wife croaked at an early age passing the crown of Aquitaine to her son. The good thing was that my ruler was able to make sure his son kept his kingdom during the regency. Since I was busy waiting for the son to be of age my ruler took part in a crusade which surprisingly enough was successful. He died at the ripe age of 53 (I think he was the oldest of all my rulers in this game).

Now my new character has inherited and things are heating up. I have to keep the four kingdoms together and that is going to be a lot of work. If he dies before I can switch to elective for Aquitaine (or at least make it agnatic gavelkind instead) I'm in trouble.

When I say always read the fine prints I mean it. I thought I could create the Empire of Francia with the four Kingdoms but as it turns out I have to control the territory without being the King of any of the four while being the King of another Kingdom... So basically I have to get another crown, make it my primary title, destroy the four titles that make Francia in order to become Emperor of Francia...

The only consolation is that I'm the third biggest realm in the world behind the Byzantine Empire and Arabia. I also have a weak claim on the Byzantine Empire which I won't use but still.

Right now I should look into expanding toward Italy or probably Spain which seems much easier in order to get a fifth crown... It may take a while. 

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:44 pm

I got my fourth kingdom with Navarra which is fitting (in history Henry IV of France was king of Navarre) and was finally able to create the Empire of Francia!

Spoiler:

Now Francia is the second biggest realm in the world (behind the Byzantine Empire). I don't know where I should expand first. Italy or Spain seem like logical choices. I have upgraded my retinue to have a standing army of 7000 men which is enough to crush most rebellions and conquer smaller domains. I have agnatic primogeniture for my main title but my heir may lose Aquitaine in favour of his brother if I can't change succession laws before my emperor kicks the bucket.

Whatever happens now I'm glad I've made it this far. Truth be told I almost gave up several times and almost got a game over. It took me almost 400 years but I moved from simple count to emperor so now I only have 200 years to go! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   

Back to top Go down

Crusaders Kings 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Hole in the Wall-
Jump to: