Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crusaders Kings 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Don't try holding up to everything, the game won't let you. Smile

Just make sure that nobody is getting too powerful or holding more land than you. In my opinion what really matters is keeping the best counties for yourself.

Since you are the king you can shuffle titles around when it comes to duchies. Make sure the Dukes don't have too much land and make sure that they don't have land in their actual duchy. That way they won't have a free reign to take over their titular duchies.

Pay attention to Ambitious vassals, they are the ones you should look out for and they are the ones you should take out first.

You want to limit their power and more importantly their ability to gain power. But that doesn't mean that your vassals are helpless. A good vassal is priceless. Don't worry too much about rebels and factions either. Their timing can be annoying but they also give you a perfect excuse to take over their titles and redistribute them. I once had as my vassal a king who took over many territories for my empire and it was great. The only problem happened after his reign when I had to contend with his rebellious successor who rebelled and caused a major conflict which I won and allowed me to take the crown for myself.

Also you're a Pagan so you can subjugate an entire kingdom in one war once per reign. Take advantage of this. Easy come, easy go. That's how it should be with Pagans. You can rise quickly but it will feel a bit like starting over every time your ruler dies and making sure your guy is on top is the challenge with that succession law.

That Catholic Jarl should be easy. Ireland is a prime target for a Pagan ruler since it's divided and you should be able to take it rather quickly. Once your foothold is secured that's a major incentive to take over Britannia (besides it's easier to defend Britannia).

Having Catholic counts in your kingdom can be a problem but it's also a sure way of preventing your dukes from getting on too well with their vassals. It's also a pretty good deal for you since it means that you could have reasons to take over their titles in the long run.

In fact I would argue that taking Britannia is probably a lot easier than forming Scandinavia but you will still need control over the holy places in order to reform the Old Gods faith so keep an eye on the holy sites (especially if you see the Holy Roman Empire taking shape).

The tricky part is keeping all your kingdoms when you have more than one which is why you should try and form an empire as soon as possible. In the meantime be wary about having too many kingdoms because losing a kingdom can set you back quite a bit. So unless you're 100% positive that you will be able to remain in control of your new kingdom (which is very unlikely with gavelkind) don't create a new kingdom before getting ready to form an empire.

I haven't played a Norse with the new patches but I suspect things can get pretty interesting. Do you have to focus on religion to be able to hold a blot? That is a great way of getting rid of annoying prisoners that you don't want to execute directly.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:29 pm

So I played again for a couple hours yesterday. First off, I had to give away a few titles because my vassals were getting upset that I was hogging the power. I didn't want to give jarldoms (norse duchies) to my children in fear that my heir would get in succession problems with pretenders who would be too powerful. I had four jarldoms (three norwegians and another who covered Iceland and a few islands north of Scotland). I took a look at my vassals and selected two of them. Both had just one county, so their power was limited. They weren't ambitious (one of them even had the content trait). Their heir also didn't have (yet) any unruly traits. After I elevated them, my vassals were content with me controlling the last two jarldoms, so I let it sit for now. (and it also happens that one count who disliked me and that was often trying to fabricate claims on my title or forming factions was included in one of the jarldoms I gave away. Mouahaha, I got rid of him, in a big way. Very Happy )

I now wanted to expand. I could have gone in Sweden and Denmark, but I wanted at least a foothold in the U.K.. Ireland was still wholly divided, so I figured it wouldn't change in the near future, so I still had a lot of time in front of me. I opted to go in Scotland. About half of de jure Scotland was under the control of another viking tribe. So I opted to attack the other half. I could only fight for one county, so I went at the jugular : I declared war for the scottish capital county (and who also had the biggest levy, so if I could get through that huddle the rest would be easier).

<rant>Trying to coordonate an invasion/war with fifteen tribal vassals is a f***ing bitch. Since they're semi independant and can decide not to join your war, you don't control their levies like you normaly do. So a sea invasion is especially hard because you have to smash through the assembled enemy soldiers, but to do so, you need not just your levies but also your vassal's levies. I had to reload a lot of times to figure out the timing. If I invited my vassals in the war too early, by the time I assembled my personnal levies and got to Scotland, the first waves of vassals had been delt with (each vassal would touch ground with 300 or 500 levies and get crushed by the thousands of scottish soldiers). I finall figured I had to wait when my boats were well underway to Scotland before inviting everyone, so that I landed in Scotland and screwed around with the scottish army (making them chase me around while my vassals landed and joined together). I think this should be fixed somehow because it's so freaking annoying. I would never believe that in real life, they didn't have minimum planning for an invasion...</rant>

Anyways, I called in all of my vassals in war, as well as my two allied swedish jarls. We made quick work of Scotland and their allied english dukes. I won the war, but even better, that destroyed the kingdom! Laughing The three bordiring counties of the one I took became independant, just like the scottish duke that controled the 5 northmost counties. I noticed that one of the three counts was norse. I made a vassalization offer and he accepted! Very Happy I also grabed the two remaining neighbouring counties as well as a denmark one that had been emptied in another war. I also fought off an attack from three time scottish viking count (which netted me an interesting 125 gold, since I was the defender).

Now, my leader is 62 years old and still hasn't kicked the bucket. I probably will be concentrating on raids in the near future. My heir might need large sums of money to bribe vassals when he takes over. Out of my ten children, 2 are gone (a 17 year old daughter died of illness and a bastard son, who was serving a foreing mercenary captain as spymaster, came back blind and castrated (and died of complications)). Out of the rest, 4 are counts or countesses, so I hope there won't be too much trouble on succession... :/
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Wow, that's an epic update. Smile

You've got to love how things turned out for you in this game. Getting Scotland like this was a masterstroke.

You're lucky your guy got to be 60, rulers who die early can't get much done (old rulers who are invalid are worse though).

Regarding the heir that was blinded and castrated... Well that happens when a character gets into Byzantine politics. Too bad though because a Varangian Guard background is really nice and iirc you get both a Martial and Diplomacy bonus.

So I figure your next move will be to consolidate your realm and then expand. Are you going to take over Ireland? Managing the locals will take some finesse. Wink
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Still don't have Scotland though. I only have 4 scottish counties. I have to wage war on a catholic scottish duke (who has 5 counties). I might also have to annex a double count in southern Scotland. Then I should be able to create the Scottish kingdom and peacefully integrate the viking tribe occupying the rest of Scotland. Once that's done, then I would head to Ireland and unify it (shouldn't take long). After that, I just might have enough land to create the Britain empire and peacefully annex England. However, that will all depend on when my current leader kicks the bucket. Creating a kingdom and an empire costs not only cash but piety as well. That's hard to come by and my heir probably won't have much when he inherits, so I might have to be patient.

Just to be more precise, it wasn't my heir who was blinded and castrated. It was a bastard son of mine. Still, it sucked because he had decent diplomacy and intrigue skills. My heir apparent (unless my vassals change their minds, will be my youngest son. He has excellent diplomacy skills (19 or 20). But the rest pretty much sucks (adding a whooping 0 in martial...). I will get a boost in my diplomatic relations, but I anticipate hardships in raising levies and winning battles.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 pm

You can somehow compensate with a good council or a decent wife and there is always room for improvement. With a little luck depending on his traits you could get a reasonable score as long as you don't aim too high. Even if he doesn't inherit this character will still be a pretty good chancellor.

By the way, be careful with creating new kingdoms because it's risky if you can't unite them you may lose them with successions.

Also regarding Britannia, I've only formed it once but I do remember I had to control a large chunk of England. I'm not sure you'll have enough counties without doing so.

Regarding piety, have you been holding a blot every nine years? Iirc sacrificing prisoners to Odin is a great way to get plenty of piety (especially by sacrificing Christians). Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 pm

I only had 1 blot in my fifteen years or so of play (and even better, I sacrificed the former jarl of Ostantet. I had deposed him and took over the jarldom. Seemed fitting I should sacrifice him). I still have 3 or 4 prisonners, daughters or wives of scottish rulers (all of them catholic). I was saving them for a rainy day, but in order to play my cards right, I would wait for my son to inherit, since the piety I would gain would be lost if I did it with my current character.

Good advice about creating kingdoms. I should only create it once I know I have enough to create the empire (then, I have enough weight to reconquer the missing kingdoms if they escape by succession). Unless I don't fully understand?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Pretty much although as an Emperor you don't really need to reconquer them. You just need to make sure they are held by vassals that aren't a threat to you (what works for Dukes mostly apply here) and that they won't try to break free from your rule. Worst case scenario if they rebel you can throw them in jail and take back the crown from them.

As an Emperor I've found that a good vassal ruling a kingdom can be priceless. I once had a very good and efficient king of Italy as my vassal when playing the emperor of Francia and I greatly benefited from this king's efficient warmongering.

Good call on saving the prisoners for the blot. Unless I'm mistaken you should be able to hold a blot every 9 years but you also have to be at peace (which can be tricky as playing a Norse it's frequent to have your hands full).
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Good news, the patch is here. I think I'm going to start a new game. I haven't played a Byzantine yet, should be fun and if it doesn't cure my headache nothing will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm

I played a bit last night. First off, I'll say off the bat : I cheated. I'm a bad person, I know. I don't have a whole lot of time to play my games, so I was getting pissed that my character, at freacking 68 was still alive!! I was trying not to do anything because every county I would overcome would probably end up my other children's inheritance and not my heir's, which would complicate things in a succession crisis. So I decided to use the console command to kill the character to get the game moving (I had just 20 mins left to play until maybe next week! :*( ). That's the only thing I did, I promise!

So the elected heir, Sveinn, got the crown. Luckely, he also got the two strongest counties. Like I said before, it sucks he has 0 in martial (I think that influences the number of levies he can raise in his personnal counties). The 21 in diplomacy skills gives other benifits, though. Most vassals right off the bat liked me well enough. I had a few in the negetive relationship rating, but as a diplomacy expert, his bribes were terribly effective (for a 20 gold coin bribe, relationships can be boost from +50 to +75 ). I quickly got eveyone one on my side.

In quick succession, it looks like my family was being weeded (not me honest! Anyway, my character has maybe 3 in intrigue, so he couldn't plot anything if his life depended on it). The older brother, Horlf, got killed in suspescious circumstances. The second oldest, Tore, died due to poor health (but the bonus here was that Sveinn was Tore's heir, so I got two counties and a jarldom back from him).

However, Sveinn has just one child, a daughter. Soon after I took control of Sveinn, his wife gave birth to a child.... a daughter. While I was playing, he became pregnant and gave birth to... a daughter. But no biggy. So far, Sveinn's brother, Björn, was in the lead in nominations to be heir (and it's a good thing Sveinn and Björn are tight (90-100 relationship). There should be no worry of a heir pushing the top dog out of the throne). His stats aren't that great, but with 9 other silblings, there should be enough (good) nephews to succeed Sveinn. In fact, Horlf's son succedeed him in his titles. So I was able to get Sveinn to educate the count nephew. This will make a nice relationship boost afterwards along with the freedom to orient the nephew's future skills and traits.

After reestablishing control, I declared war against two Danish counties to connect some territory as well as use a fabricated claim on a estern european island near Danemark that was in the way (weird thing though : it get a message saying "wrong demesne type", which I get when I control a temple or city. But it says that because I control a castle demesne. It wants me to convert it to tribal village?)

I also decided to head to Ireland. Out of all the irish counties, there is a germanic norse one. I targeted it first to get it under the banner. Once that was done, I noticed the disgruntled irish norse count also had a claim on nearby Dublin. I declared war to push his claim, as to make him super happy with me as well as having a second Irish county under my control. Two bird one stone.

But alas, the final 20 minutes of play were up then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 pm

That's quite the tale Tri! Smile

I think you're better off with the high diplomacy guy, I'm not saying martial abilities are useless but if I had to choose I'd pick diplomacy or intrigue first.

By the way there is nothing wrong with cheating in a single player game. It takes away the challenge but that's between you and yourself IMHO. Besides considering what you did I wouldn't call that cheating (I have a hard time getting a ruler to be that old). There are options to get a ruler killed or deposed. I once managed to get rid of my ruler by creating enough tyranny so that she would be deposed in favour of her sister.

Quote :
(weird thing though : it get a message saying "wrong demesne type", which I get when I control a temple or city. But it says that because I control a castle demesne. It wants me to convert it to tribal village?)

I haven't played a Norse since Charlemagne. I suppose it must have to do with the type of holding or it may simply be a bug.

My Byzantine game went bad pretty quickly. I started as a count in Crete, managed to get a genius heir and then faced a huge rebellion which I couldn't possibly deal with. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Yeah, but I feel bad for cheating anyways. Though, the cheatless suggestion you put forth isn't better role playing wise because why would the ruler go crazy and make everyone hate him out of the blue? I like better the "secret assassin" role playing angle with the console command. And it's not like I did something that gave me an advantage, like getting more gold or changing traits. And it's not like I did it just at the right time. It's wasn't a bad timing to go with the succession, but it wasn't a really great time either.

I also forgot to say, while I was playing with Sveinn, I got a event prompt, which left my character with the charitable trait, which ended up boosting his diplomacy to 26 (I'm also pretty sure I saw it at 29 at one point. Might have been a temporary trait boost).

Yeah, the wrong demesne type message is weird. Since vikings don't have feudal castle as holdings (they have tribal villages), I think that's why it's a wrong holding type situation for the game. But besides giving the county to someone else, there's not a whole lot I can do about it... It also means I might be going through this each time I conquer an English castle. Bleh...

Hahaha, what happened to your game? Was your character kick off the limelight?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Well sometimes you have to wrap things up. Razz

I also like fostering high intrigue ambitious heirs. They tend to kill your ruler so they can inherit faster.

Speaking of roleplaying, sometimes it's hard not to piss off your vassals. Laughing

In the game I've mentioned it wasn't out of character since the lady in question wasn't a nice person at all (as a matter of fact she had her own tyrant father killed). Plus some traits like lunatic should be role played!
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 am

I've started a new game as a Greek count. My first character became duke, his son took over Majorca before the Moors conquered it. My third character was (almost) back to square one:

Spoiler:

I had a number of alliances in mind (with the prospect of getting some counties in England for my heir) but things took an unexpected turn when a faction decided to make him the emperor of the Byzantine Empire... If there is a lesson to learn it's that it never hurts to have a claim on an empire even if you're just a count. Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm starting to have the CK2 bug again. My girlfriend won't be happy, I'm played over 120 hours of DAI over the summer. I might hold off a bit, though. I really wanted to try the Walking Dead games I bought in the Steam Summer sale.

How about you, Cara? Are you still still playing CK2 or is your attention wholly on Risen 3?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:19 am

I haven't played much since I got the last DLC. I'm not too keen on playing a Horse Lord, I never cared much for them to be honest.

I've been meaning to get back in the game though but lately my attention has been focused on Shadowrun Hong Kong (I've finished Risen 3 after more than 50 hours, all I have left is a number of faction quests that I didn't pick so I would have to go back to a previous save to go down a different path).

There is no doubt in my mind that given enough time CK2 will become my most played game on Steam (currently it's Fallout New Vegas) but I feel that the prospect of spending 60 hours over a few months on a single run through the game is a bit daunting (especially since in that time it's very likely a new patch will be coming out).
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Yeah, same here. The Horse Lord, like the Rajas of India, don't tickle my fancy too much. I was going to write I didn't buy the Charlemagne expansion either, but I just checked and it seems I do have it. Must have bought it while I wasn't looking... Laughing But I don't ever remember having the annual chronicle. It's one of the things I thought was neat about the expansion.

I know what you mean. I know that once I get back into the game, it will syphon a lot of time. And I have a few games I bought and haven't played yet (the two Walking dead games, the Bioshock trilogy, Dishonored, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Hard Reset, Inquisitor, First Templar, Shadow Warrior, The Banner Saga, Tropico 5, and not forgetting I haven't yet finished Skyrim, Far Cry 3 and I still haven't fixed the crash on startup issue with Fallout New Vegas... ugh...). But at the same time, I really want to play CK2... Laughing I wouldn't start a new game, I still have my viking story to unfold. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Then go for it! Razz

Besides you've listed some pretty cool games which reminds me I should summon the energy to pick up Inquisitor once again (it's old school and I can see I've become a bit lazy) or get back into Dishonored which I shamelessly abandoned.

By the way the chronicle thingy in Charlemagne is not that great but the DLC itself is pretty cool and with Way of Life it's definitely one of the must have IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Just started playing a new game with the Conclave DLC and it is absolutely fantastic. I started as the Count of Forez in Lyon in 769 and after a few years my guy is now Duke. Being a council member means that I can mess around with faction and I can see how this feature will make things a bit more complicated as a king (or emperor) later on. king
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Hun. I didn't know another CK2 expansion was on the way. And it looks interesting. When they say "council member?, that is your concellors (spymaster, chancellor, ect), or is it a council of vassals?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Yes, it's your regular council. Hopefully I'll get more time to play tonight. So far it looks like a pretty nice addition to the game. It opens up some possibilities as a vassal. The favour system looks like it can be fun.

I haven't played as a king yet but I can imagine it must be quite challenging now...

If you consider getting the DLC bear in mind that greenman gaming offers a 20% voucher. Wink
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:51 pm

It really does look interesting and will probably be a headache with larger territories and greater number of vassals. I might not play CK2 for a while still, since I'm already knee-deep in Fallout 4 (and haven't even played that in a while, with January-March being an extremely hectic time of year for me), so I'm not going to get it anytime soon.

Do keep my posted! I really want to hear how the DLC affects the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Will do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Hahahaha, wow, this is perfect!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Now that's what we call horsing around. Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 667274

I've played a bit and so far the changes look pretty neat. Dealing with the council and educating offspring feel more involved and that's a good thing. I'll have to play a lot more to be able to give a more detailed account regarding the DLC but so far it's all good. I expect some fine tuning and fixes but that may have more to do with the actual patch and not the DLC itself.
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 4:55 pm

I've looked up reviews of the Conclave DLC on Steam, and they were really negative. A lot of CK2 fans really disliked the DLC" Have you played a bit more with it, Cara? Is it worth getting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Crusaders Kings 2 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crusaders Kings 2
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next