Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crusaders Kings 2
by Carabas Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm

» Nakia's Babblings
by kaay Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 pm

» Fallout 4 Mods
by Zarak Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:15 am

» BG Trilogy or Enhanced Edition
by Carabas Wed May 30, 2018 7:00 pm

» A New Beginning
by Carabas Mon May 28, 2018 2:36 pm

» Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire
by Carabas Thu May 24, 2018 8:05 pm

» Deadfire Scavenger Hunt
by Carabas Sun May 20, 2018 9:53 am

» Zarak's various Minecraft builds
by Carabas Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:41 am

» Mods for Skyrim
by Carabas Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:31 am

» Endless Space 2
by Carabas Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:35 am

» Star Traders: Frontiers
by Carabas Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:59 pm

» Kingdom Come Deliverance
by Carabas Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is fallout44

Our users have posted a total of 26314 messages in 653 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Crusaders Kings 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 pm

As I was saying, it's just different play styles. And that's the beauty of CK2. The game enables you to play it as you see fit and still get the results you want. I'm a very straightforward person IRL, so my aggressive play style reflects that. And that's why I'm liking playing as Norse pagans so much.

I've also made use of the seducer focus in my After the end mod playthrough. In the québécois culture's default (fictionnal) religion (a branch of christianity), the priests are women. I've conquered 5 or 6 québécois counties so far, and after gaining a new female priest vassal, I would seduce her, successfully becoming her lover, then demanding she convert to my religion, then break up with her (or continue on as lover, if she has nice attributes i'd want a child to have, though I'd have to legalized the bastard). Even with the "former lover" relationship hit, I'm always in the +70 range. Very Happy  I've also secured a mariage with a quick county holding woman this way. She would only accept a matrilineal marriage, so I seduced her to become her lover, which raised the relationship enough for her to accept a regular marriage.

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:17 pm

For the record the way I play has little to do with who I am irl. Razz

I had fun getting the Black Widow achievement for CK2 while playing a female ruler with the seduction focus.

There is also something to be said about being able to keep a rival's skull as an heirloom...

Especially when it's Charlemagne's (who never got a chance to become an Emperor in that game). lol!

Triactus
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:08 pm

I forgot to answer your post las week, but it made me chuckle. Drinking mead out of Charlemagne's skull is so very CK2... Laughing

I had two very funny things that happened in the same evening while I was playing my After the end mod game. My second character, King of Côte-Nord the cruel, has the trait "lunatic". I had a message that the character wanted to implement a new law. I could decide on what subject : flowers, pants and violence. As he was cruel, I chose violence, but it turns out my character wrote a law that violence against man, woman, child, animal or plant was strictly prohibited in any form under threat of imprisonment. That came with a -5 with all vassals, who were thinking "W....T....F....". Laughing I should have saved before choosing. I really want to know what law about pants my character wanted implement.  Very Happy

But the best was with his father, my first character. He had good martial attributes and even though he was in his mid-sixties, I was still using him as general. Well, he got hit on the head in a battle and became a vegetable. My regent, a vassal, came to see my character, saying "You know, one of your counties should really belong to me. Don't you agree?". And my two answers were : "Stare at wall", which made me lose Baie-des-chaleurs, and "Drools", which made me lose Rivière-du-loup. This is why I love CK2. Laughing

Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm

This is why I love CK2. Wink

The violence thing makes sense since any trespassers will be punished violently (and it says a lot that such a decree is viewed as lunacy).

Nothing is better than making your horse a council member!

The next DLC looks like it will be fun... once it is patched of course as it will likely be broken on day one.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusaders Kings 2   

Back to top Go down

Crusaders Kings 2
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Hole in the Wall-
Jump to: