Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deadfire Scavenger Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Deadfire Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 4:35 pm

It's been going on for a while but if (like me) you're late for the party you can still sign in at Obsidian's:

https://eternity.obsidian.net/scavenger/logbook

There are currently 40 codes that can be redeemed which you can find here:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95782-worldofeternity-funny-business-speculation/page-1

The extra items will unlock once the game is released and you've added it to your Steam library (no news on whether or not GOG customers will get these at the moment), the good thing is that these are flavour items relating to the pirate setting rather than game breaking stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 5:06 am

Free items. Nice. I'm going through the first game again, but I'm looking forward to trying the new one, soon.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 6:44 pm

You're in for a treat!

What class are you playing? I've had a hard time picking one out of all the classes and races combinations and it gets even harder with Deadfire with Multiclasses and Subclasses (Kits in BG).
Back to top Go down
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:12 am

I'm playing an Aumaua barbarian from the Deadfire Archipelago. I figured that character would transition well into the sequel. She's passionate and impulsive and is making a bit of a mess of Dyrwood.

I understand you reroll at the start of the sequel, so I'm trying to decide if and how I'll multiclass her.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:53 am

Barbarians are very solid characters in these games.

I finished the first game with a Barbarian who did take a few Fighter abilities (mostly Veteran's Recovery) so it made sense to make him a Brute (Fighter Unbroken/Barbarian) in Deadfire.

Frankly I believe that any combination can work and it seems to me that multiclass allows for some versatility without being over the top while going pure class makes it more focused (which is as it should be).

My advice would be to look at the talent trees and see if that fits the concept you have (there are also kits for every classes but you don't have to take one).

Some people have reported issues when exporting their save from the first game to the sequel but as far as I'm concerned I didn't run into any problem (but I had just finished the game so it was with the latest version of PoE).

Considering the Watcher thing maybe taking a Cypher class would make sense but I'm still on the fence when it comes to these guys (just a personal bias, not saying they can't rock).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadfire Scavenger Hunt   Deadfire Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadfire Scavenger Hunt
Page 1 of 1