Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hallo thar

Go down 
+3
Nakia the Rogue
Trip
Arabwel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

*waves*

Hi, I'm Ara from That Other Site That Shall Not Be Named. Well, was from there anyway - long story. But after promtping from the lovely Nakia and Silvery I have decided to show up here, too, although my forum skillz are a bit rusty.

I'm originally from Finland but live in Eire, I'm in my mid-20s, work with computers, DJ on occasion and am several kinds of geek. Not sure what else to say other than I like to travel and cook but not clean, I want to acquire a cat soon, and have pink hair. I tend to be the loud snarky weird goffy one Razz

Looking forwatrd to getting to know y'all here!
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Hallo thar 991621 Arabwel, I do believe you know a few of us here. I am overjoyed that you decided to join us. Do you know anything about sound equipment? If so we could use you in the VA section in case anyone needs help with recording.

Take you time to lock around. Any suggestions please make them. On Facebook I will add you to our members unless I hear no from you.

Back to top Go down
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

I know a little and know some people who know more Smile I am also looking for help with some software myself - Fruityloops studo in case somene knows anything of it. Feel free to add me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakura777
Visitor
Sakura777

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Hiya Arabwel it's lovely to meet you (I'm new here but omgah everyone is fab to chat to!)
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Laughing Don't know how much time you have but we have a couple of stories up in the Stories by the fire forum. You are really good at critiquing stories. I know that for a fact.

Wow! Will Cara be surprised when he gets here. He won't know what hit this place.
Hallo thar 266827 And can Ara write some unusual stories herself. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 am

hello there and welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 am

thanks for the warm welcome guys! I shall putter about as time permits Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Finally had enough of the Pink Drake, Ara?
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Laughing ToN, Ara gave up on the el Pinko ages ago. We are on Facebook together so no one could stop me from inviting her.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Nice to see you here! Hallo thar 422316

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
Wow! Will Cara be surprised when he gets here. He won't know what hit this place.

Like they say: you snooze, you lose. I'm glad, that is a nice surprise.

I can say Arabwell that nobody will give you a hard time here. I won't let anyone hassle you like on that other place (the one that shouldn't be named), you can take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

ToN, I left originally in 06 because a certain dragon broke his own rules to get at me because I annoyed him so much.... Is that an achievenment? Razz

It is god t be aound like minded people. Nott hat am impling you ae the kind of feaks that I am but... Razz
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Laughing In my wildest dreams I never thought I would be on a forum with a whole bunch of authoritarian haters. Very Happy Cara, I guess you and I aren't quite the lone wolves we thought we were. We seem to have company. Hallo thar 398651
Back to top Go down

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi Arabwel Welcome and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Quote :
ToN, I left originally in 06 because a certain dragon broke his own rules to get at me because I annoyed him so much.... Is that an achievenment?

Yes, I remember about that. Welcome to the club -- I was warned in public about a matter that could've very well been resolved in private. I hate that self-righteous drake's guts -- which I'd like to see him hung by, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 am

He currently owes me one, gotta be a galling situation Razz
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

Oooh, do tell!
Back to top Go down
Arabwel
Visitor
Arabwel

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

He neeeded to shift some giftcertificaes to cash. I obliged because I needed to shop on amazon anyway. He totallhy owes me a faovr now XD
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am

Ah, the stories we could tell. While it is true that a forum is not a democracy it seems strange to me that someone would set up a forum, invite people to join and then not respect them, value them, want them to be as happy as is possible. Because we are a free board we have limited resources. We can only offer so much but we can offer a place where people are welcome, were people can relax, enjoy themselves and most of all have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallo thar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo thar   Hallo thar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo thar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Front Desk :: Saloon Guest Book-
Jump to: