Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skorponok's Minecraft builds

Go down 
+2
Carabas
Blood Red Eagle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks TON, I have no idea who looks at it. But your work is so interesting it is a shame not to share it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

I am nearly done with Phase 1 of Negativetropia I. The forest has trees and giant mushrooms, there's a river that separates it from the rest. I am putting the finishing touches to the houses, and soon I will be able to show the completed phase I of this build. I might show the mine, too. I have a day off so I will be playing a LOT, I'll try to make and upload a new video tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 pm

What do you know, I get lost in the Nether, craft a portal to get out... and I see a town. Yep... Negativetropia II!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 am

Laughing So the Nether is not connected to the town?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:15 am

More pictures please. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Nak, in a way. When building a portal to the Nether, you arrive at the exact same X/Y/Z coordinates. I built a second portal to get out of the Nether, and emerged somewhere else. I emerged near another village, slaughtered the villagers to take their town as my own and reshape it to my liking. I plan to connect Negativetropia I and II with a rail system.

Brother Cara, more pics to come tonight... I work evening shifts and I have vacation next week so expect some major progress
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

No biggie, take your time TON. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Good and bad news -- exploring my biome I have discovered 5 more towns, meaning I could build Negativetropia I to VII. Bad news? I wandered away from Negtivetropia I and I haven't found it back in my exploration. My priority is to finish exploring the world, I believe Negativetropia I is near my original spawn point. I am getting tired of searching, though.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

That doesn't sound fun. Let's hope it's not hundreds of light years away like Keppler 22b. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 am

Actually, I am an idiot. I have a valid spawn point in Negativetropia I. I just need to drop everything I have to safety, then commit hara-kiri and poof, back in Negativetropia I. The world is 75% mapped so I can begin work on the rail system.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Haha, it WORKED! Died, respawned, went to the Nether and found my portal to Negativetropia II and built a rail system! It's nearly done, but ATM I don't have the time to shoot a video. Later tonight, hopefully, I think this will be how I will connect all the cities... rail systems through the Nether.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:30 am

Sometimes weird ideas pay up. Well done TON! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 am

Here it is, the rail system through the Nether!

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:04 pm

At one point I actually started humming the Indiana Jones theme. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:17 pm

oh wow! very awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:26 pm

My work is now focused on Negativetropia II. It's way too early to show in a video, but so far so good... the inspiration came from an all-time classic game I love to death.
Also, Negativetropia I and II will be connected through the Nether, but II, III, IV, V and VI will all be connected directly. II, III and IV are all fairly close, so it should be easy.
If I get enough work done today, I will share it via a video.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 am

All right, this took a while, but... it was worth it!
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 am

Screw it, I got tired of being in Survival mode. While gathering my own resources is fun, it is pissant to save and exit to give myself more building materials every now and then. I copied my Region folder to a new save in Creative, and the video about Negativetropia I is outdated.
See, the plan was for six towns -- Negativetropia I (Darkness), II (Water), III (earth), IV (fire) V (Air) and VI (light.)
Don't get me wrong, I liked the look of Negativetropia I with Nether bricks, but in Creative, I have access to bedrock, which is a skull on a black stone. This fits my perception of a town shaped with Darkness in mind.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Been a while since I posted anything... like I said, I am working on six towns, and while all of them are partly done, none are complete. My attention is divided between six towns, which IMO and without false modesty are all pretty awesome.

Negativetropia is about 65% complete, and it is the most advanced because simply put is is the BIGGEST TOWN. Aquatropia is ~75% complete, Pyrotropia is 45% complete, Earthtropia is ~35% complete, Frigotropia is ~70% done, and Skytropia is 20% done.

My focus is on finishing Negativetropia and then do a dedicated video about it, but this is a pretty big town, and what is left to do will be a little on the time consuming side. Aquatropia is IMO near ready to show, but I am copy/pasting my region folder between a survival mode save and a creative mode save, so the rail system that goes through the Nether isn't at the same place the portal in Negativetropia takes me, so I will have to finish that in Survival and spawn myself resources.

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 am

Are you ready to do the map for mod? I am dying to see it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 am

Negativetropia is almost done, and I have some work left to do on Pyrotropia, but I will begin work on the map for the mod shortly. I have a nifty tool called MCEdit, so it will be easy to do a new map with flat land and then customize it. I will do the map in Creative mode, for the sake of saving time.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 am

Whatever, you know what you are doing. This tool MCEdit is it a map maker? I would be interested in that even if it is just for making maps for fun.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:23 am

Not exactly, grandma, MCEdit allows me to access my Minecraft worlds and modify them as I wish, creating and removing blocks. It is a quick and easy way to get a flat land and very high walls, to get that valley feel we want for the mod. I will begin with the actual village itself and build from there. I have a weird and erratic schedule but I will try and work around that to get it done. While I am very proud of my 6-pack of towns, sinking my teeth into this new project is something I look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:47 am

Great, TON, I know that you will come up with something unique and exciting. If you do run across a good map maker please let me know. I love making maps but haven't had time to play Minecraft and could never do anything as creative as you have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorponok's Minecraft builds
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next