Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jake - Enclave Refugee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

Jake - Enclave Refugee Empty
PostSubject: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:47 am

In 2277, every thing fell apart for Jake Slaughter. Jake was 17, an Enclave Vertibird pilot cadet. He was still considered a cadet, due to the fact, he had not mastered landing. But Jake wouldn't listen to the instructors or his father. He had to do every thing the hard way. His way. Jake was a hardcase.

Four years ago, it all went to Hell fast. Under the influence of a man called The Lone Wanderer, President Eden destroyed every thing he ever knew. His father was murdered by a sentry bot, when he tried to kill The Lone Wanderer, after hearing the order given by Colonel Autumn to stop the son of a bitch.

After seeing his father murdered, Jake fled Raven Rock. He climbed into the last Vertibird and headed west. He flew for almost 6 hours. Jake, lost in his thoughts, trying to piece together what could have happened, was jolted from his thoughts. The warning lights on the console started flashing and the alarms were going crazy. Jake checked his gauges and seen he was almost out of fuel. Just his luck. The Vertibird started to drop. Jake tried to keep the Vertibird in the air. He couldn't.

When Jake finally came to, his head was killing him and of course, as usual, he had crashed. But at least he was alive. Glancing around the interior, he noticed bots upended all over. He had taken Colonel Philips's vertibird. The Colonel from the Navarro base. He got up and opened the hatch. The sun nearly blinded him. Jake figured it was about 1500 hours. He climbed out of the vertibird.

Not really a bad landing, but she would never fly again.

Jake needed to ascertain where he was and the only way to do that, was to head out. Jake gathered his gear, threw everything into his pack and was about to head on his way. At the last minute, Jake decided to activate the bots. That way, no one would get close enough to harvest her tech.The bots seemed to be in good order. A few dents here and there, but nothing broken as far as he could tell. But Jake wasn't an egghead and knew little to nothing about bots.

The moment Jake activated them, they attacked. He felt an excruciating pain and grabbed his face. Blood streaming out of his eye socket. Jake ran for his life.

That was 4 years ago.

Now Jake is a Drifter. He takes on any job he can find. The current job, a Courier. Which damn near got him killed. Shot in the head. Now, Jake is on the hunt for the lowlife scum.

Jake - Enclave Refugee 1q1n52

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:20 am

Nice aviator look. Are you going to use this mod?
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:36 am

I might. Haven't thought about it yet. Was thinking to just have him cut off from the Enclave, just doing what he can to survive.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:57 am

I must confess I haven't finished it yet but it's worth mentioning that our friend Jez has done some of the voice acting for this mod (she is a great voice actress). Wink
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:05 am

I have heard her in the VA section and on her youtube channel. Very sexy voice. Wink Jake - Enclave Refugee 22156
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:07 am

Another reason for you to join the Enclave! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:04 pm

I use that mod and i think it is the bees knees! XD

very awesome guy you have there! eye patches rock!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Only trouble is the eyepatch is on the right eye. It looks weird with aiming animations but I really dig the clothes. Really cool.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Well, he isn't much of a shooter. He gave that up when he lost the eye. Now he's melee and unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:30 pm

i try not to get eye patches because i like them on the left side for some reason.
but i love them so much! cant wait to see more pictures!!
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:44 pm

More pics will be comin up later. It's almost 0600 here and I haven't slept well in 3 days. Maybe 10 hours at the most. My pain isn't controlled atm. But I do have an appointment to see the Doc on Monday. Hopefully they will prescribe something that will actually work this time.....
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm

oh pain? i am sorry to hear that. my pain comes and goes. i do not take anything for it -_-
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Well hopefully you'll get something to help you out on Monday.

By the way, there are mods for eyepatches on the left eye. This mod is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm

That's a cool mod. The one I'm using also comes with a left side patch, but I chose the right, only because I knew I wasn't going to be using firearms.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:41 pm

You know melee and unarmed can be surprisingly effective, especially if you use explosives for crowd control. Sometimes a good machete is the best tool to get the work done. Wink
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Yes it is, but so is the Ripper that you get Vulpes.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Jake - Enclave Refugee 2i9s1ac
Savages

Ran into a bunch of Raiders today. They called themselves Caesar's Legion. The leader of the group Vulpes, ran his mouth so much, I decided to let him and his Raider trash know just what I thought of them.

Even their guard gogs must have had enough of their bullshit. They didn't even help them.

Big Mouth, Vulpes, had a nice weapon on him called The Ripper. Decided to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Vae Victis! Jake - Enclave Refugee 88613
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Jake - Enclave Refugee 14w6g7r
Not Bad For a One-Eye

Heading to a place called Novac, I ran into more of the Raiders from Caesar's Legion. After the skirmish I was searching the area and came across a dead zombie, dressed in brown robe of some type. On the corpse I found a Glock 86 plasma pistol and 8 e-cells.

Early the next morning, I was accosted by more of these damn Raiders. I was told that "Caesar" had marked me for death and I should prepare myself for death. I pulled the Plasma Defender. As expected, my aim was shit. But I managed to drop one, reloading until all the e-cells were depleted.

Had to use several stims, then finished the other 2 would-be assassins with the Ripper I took off the corpse of Big Mouth in Nipton.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Carabas wrote:
Vae Victis! Jake - Enclave Refugee 88613

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Jake - Enclave Refugee 148iex
Jessup

Ran into the crew of Great Khans that were with that low life scum who shot me. Not many answers were given. But I did find another clue.

Next stop, The Strip.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Jake - Enclave Refugee 307qkw2
Score Settled

Upon entering The Strip, that damn bot, Victor, was there telling me to go see Mr. House. I told him maybe, but first I had a score to settle.

I then heading to The Tops for my showdown. Tricked the lowlife away from his thugs and went upstairs and wasted the bastard.

Took every damn thing he had on him. Including what he took from me. Now, time to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Wow, that was quick. You really rushed to the Strip. Smile
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Yea, I wasted enough time. I actually started this character hours ago and was popping screens as I went. I was in a hurry to start that Enclave mod. Wink
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Jake - Enclave Refugee 2880foy
It Can't Be!

Jake - Enclave Refugee 4ujgar
It Is. The Enclave. Family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake - Enclave Refugee   Jake - Enclave Refugee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake - Enclave Refugee
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Lonesome Cowboys :: The Atomic Pistoleros-
Jump to: