Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Turns out Steam is just too stupid to allow me to install the game. I really don't have the patience or time anymore to try fixing this problem. All this really means that I can't really give you my saves, because I don\t know what's on them. Sorry.

Oh that sounds cool, what changes have you done for Rorschach/Raul?

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

I want to test whether my trick for changing Rorschach's face works or not. If it does then the ink spots will actually change when Raul interacts with the PC.

EDIT: my script won't work. Back to the workbench so to speak.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:38 am

Someone suggested using Mirelurk King sonic attack animations for Dr Manhattan.

I think I'm going to experiment with other weapon animations and effects.

Time to try different things.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:38 pm

That would probably create a really cool effect. Though as you've said, it's best just to worry about the main things first. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanks Paul. I've tried the glowing one attack effect and it is really cool with a ranged attack (although it doesn't look very Dr Manhattan). In fact it's so cool that I'm thinking of making a new plasma weapon that would use this (some sort of "dirty gun"). I had a screenshot somewhere but I think I have deleted it by mistake.

I'm back to square one with Rorschach. My idea was to give him ten different masks and make a script with many conditions to get him to equip different masks in different situations. It didn't work so now I'm looking for ways to implement this differently (with a dummy mask and an add/remove item command instead).
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:01 pm

That sounds great, I really wish I could do something to help Razz

That stinks, have you tried talking with some of your modding buddies about any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:13 pm

I'll come up with something (eventually). Laughing

I think I'm going to mod an armour or a dirty gun to relax.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:44 am

I've been distracted but I'm still trying to figure out something for Rorschach. I need to get that mask of his to change.

This is just too cool to give up now:

Spoiler:

EDIT: it's not related to the WIP but I've made this maybe it could be used for Desolation Row.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

You may want to thank jetacon for this, it looks great from what I see! I;m hoping that he might join on the forum and give some ideas. Check out the progress on this Nite Owl he worked on:
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=13681
It's pretty darn good. He just had a little trouble with the goggles, but hopefully a solution'll come up soon.
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi guys. Glad you like my attempt at a Nite Owl mask(still no luck with the goggles). I like the pics of some of the work you've done. The Comedian suit is sweet. I also did a Dr. Manhattan once using the same body. Never uploaded any file for it just pics over at the FO3nexus site. I might try a Nite Owl suit based on the mesh I used for my other mods. Ill post pics when finished. If anything i make, you can use or make better you are welcome to them.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Jetacon72, welcome to Belle Sakura Saloon! [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 422316

You've done absolutely great things with these superhero costumes of yours and if someone can pull off the Nite Owl outfit I think it's you.

I'm going to have a look at the pictures you have uploaded to the FO3 Nexus to see what you did with Dr Manhattan. Smile
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah, thanks for coming it's really nice of you. I totally agree with Carabas, you're just the guy for the job as I've seen and tried out your mods and they're exactly what we need. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for the compliments and the welcome. I read your discussion and had a thought regarding Dr. Manhattan weapon. How about the Holorifle projectile from the Dead Money DLC?
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I've looked for your Dr Manhattan and I really like what you've done he looks really alien (and he should be).

EDIT: I must confess I haven't played Dead Money yet. I'm a chronic restarter and after playing a character for 20 hours I may get bored and start with a new one. I really liked my Comedian character (I used your Nightwing mask for him) but I had to abandon him because of a corrupt save.

I have to look at these holorifles then. Thanks for the suggestion. :-)
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I know what you mean about restarting. Between that and modding, I still have not finished the game and Ive had it since it came out. lol
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

BTW, I didnt make that mask. Much of what I use comes from other mods alot of which come from FO3nexus.
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Regarding the holorifle projectile, that's a little bit iffy as not everybody has the DLC (such as me). Unless you'd want to make an alternate weapon, just like how Carabas made a armor that could use the DLC or the original game.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:21 pm

I didn't know that. I've recognized some bits and pieces but I salute you for putting them together. By the way I saw that you've managed to put some wings on Captain America's mask... That's really great.

I know exactly what you mean and yet at time it's more satisfying to spend hours in the Geck trying to make something work than just playing the game. Smile

Regarding the holorifle, that's an idea and even if we don't use it you never know perhaps it's possible to get some inspiration or practical ideas with a closer look.

I really have to play Dead Money before Honest Hearts is released.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:48 pm

i hope you do not mind me jumping in --- WOW you guys are all doing an amazing job!!! i am very excited about this!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:11 pm

I certainly don't mind, quite the opposite actually. You should check out Jetacon72's superhero mods on the Nexus. They're truly amazing.

I hope we can make something cool and it would be great to hear from other people, not only modders but players as well because making this is pointless if it's not used by players once it's done. Also ideas could help give a certain focus. We have a few already but we need to implement them and try them out.

More importantly I have to find a way to get the Rorschach masks to change in game before Skyrim is released... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey Just wanted to let you know, I made a whole Nite Owl suit. Still needs a few tweaks. I posted a pic on NVnexus.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome, Jetacon72, can you post a link to your mod or give us a few more details. Carabas tests all the mods he recommends.
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks for the welcome. So far Ive only uploaded pics. Just wanted a few honest opinions.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Please give us a link to the pics and we will take a look. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jetacon72
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:46 am

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=13763

Here is the link to the pic of my Nite Owl Suit if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP   [FNV] Desolation Row -WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Desolation Row -WIP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Gaming House :: The Iron Horse Workshop-
Jump to: