Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zarak's various Minecraft builds

Go down 
+3
dragoniguana
DanielCoffey
Nakia the Rogue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:06 pm

The rabbits were actually swimming? That's funny! albino
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Well, more like drowning. I unequipped the carrots and they started wandering around aimlessly and decided it would be agood time to go for a swim Laughing I had not even noticed they were following me, the sneaky bastards Laughing

I like this build, and definitively will improve it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:19 am

I don't need to explain anything as this video is narrated!
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:42 am

Glorious! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 pm

It is, isn't it? Too bad I had to trash my original Aquarian build, but a POS remains a POS no matter how much decorations you put on it. Destroy, erase, improve.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:39 pm

It has been said that perfection is not about adding more crap but instead taking crap away until you get it right.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:40 am

I will never be able to show the original build, but after a while of not touching it, I looked back and found it absolutely appaling. I know I am my harshest critic but it was truly an abysmal design.

I might add ice on the water surface but even with the fill command it would take a ridiculous amount of time as I can only fill 32000 blocks at once.

I suppose I could do a video of 1942 to show the updates and narrate thanks to Raptr.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 am

1942 gets a proper video tour... 30+ minutes!!!

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:19 am

Here's a little build I have been cooking for a while. A tribute to a certain TOMB.

When something pisses you off so much and inspires so much rage and hate that you actually want to pay tribute to it.

Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:41 am

Looks good Skorp.

One of my grandkids described Minecraft as 'Lego without the bumpy bits on top.' Laughing

cat
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 am

That is a fair assessement, TBH I had a metric ton of Legos when I was a kid, and I used the shit out of it to build a lot of stuff. Too bad there are no more pictures of those, I'd have been curious to see how my architecture evolved from then to today.

Still, this will be a fun build to do. The block counter says this build has 15000ish blocks of Obsidian so far, I foresee 40-50K for the entire structure. The water library was a spontaneous build, tried my new fog generator, and poof, this vision popped in my head and I just had to build it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:23 am

Here is a small survival build I have been doing on the side. A fairly small and modest house on an island.

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:09 am

Has been a while -- I've been working on a new large scale build for a while now seeing as 1942 is no more. It originally started with a specific theme in mind but I've let it grow organically and I followed where inspiration took me!

The skybridge was a spur-of-the-moment flash of inspiration and while it was a slight pain to build -- I.E getting everything symetric and lining up perfectly -- I like the end result a lot. Still unsure what I will do with those buildings, but not really a priority.

I have not built any houses and instead made foundations. Not sure if I will build houses in the future or not -- this might end up as a multiplayer server and if so I will let them built their own houses. If not then we'll see what I cook up.

The construct on the factory wall is supposed to be a tribute to Thor's hammer -- Thor the god, not the shitty "superhero" -- and I think I did a fairly good job with the plant. I've got a few more ideas, like redoing the chemical plant from 1942, amongst other things.

My texture pack was also redone completely from scratch, and it heavily borrows textures from LoLG.

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:02 am

Been a while. Here is a little build I riffed in a few hours, been wanting to make some kind of floating house for a while and there it is.

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Another concept I have been riffing with. Flat roof, and multiple levels without being real multiple levels. Started in survival, turned into creative mode because those bloody red bricks require shite from Hell that takes forever to bloody grow and I need two of those stupid things for a single block of those red bricks.

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 6:01 am

Here's a little build I riffed one evening after following the smoke towards the riff filled land. Yes, it is very red indeed.

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 6:05 am

I like the cellar/dungeon/bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 6:13 am

I was originally planning on having the solarium as a large exterior balcony and having a regular roof instead of a flat roof, so I followed inspiration and that's where I ended up. The build underwent several changes, it was initially made out of chiselled stone bricks and cobblestone, and then I settled on the two types of Nether bricks and redstone. It's not complete, but most of my builds aren't -- I just riff something when inspiration strikes.

It is indeed a dungeon and a bedroom. You know, to keep things interesting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 6:41 am

I get the idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarak's various Minecraft builds   Zarak's various Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarak's various Minecraft builds
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4