Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fashionably late?

Go down 
+7
Lndf117
Triactus
Sue77
Kana
Nakia the Rogue
RYUchan
simfamSP
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
simfamSP
Visitor
simfamSP

Fashionably late? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:22 am

I kind of guessed ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/simfamSP?feature=mhum#p/c/D00A751812
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am

Smashing. I have a habit of running off (well, not running, I do NOT have the figure of someone who runs) on one and leaving people behind going 'She's a what now?' Wink
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 am

Sil, ?Now you are confusing me. Still celebrating your birthday?

Stick around, Sim, and you will get used to her. Even maybe get a crush on her like the other guys have.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 am

Hahaha, only in my dreams Nakia!
No, I'm not still commiserating my birthday. However, both of my parasitic virus importers stayed at my mothers last night so we had a lie-in this morning...I may be delirious Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Very Happy Good for you, Sil. I have known that feeling myself. A couple of times. bom
Back to top Go down
simfamSP
Visitor
simfamSP

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

If she enjoys Planescape: Torment or at least some infinity game, I'll propose ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/simfamSP?feature=mhum#p/c/D00A751812
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 pm

This Board was founded by a bunch of Infinity Engine fanatics so go ahead and propose. You will have to get in line though.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

I really wish I could keep track of the conversations you have Nakia...Mind you, I'm easily confuzzled
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Sorry Silvery, I will try to do better. I know I confuse people.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Think I'm being a bimbo to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 am

Silvery wrote:
Think I'm being a bimbo to be honest!
That makes two of us, Sil.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 am

Awesome, I'll provide the high heels and mini-skirts, you can get the wine!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 am

Red or white?

Why do men like blond jokes?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 am

You know me hun, I'll drink anything Wink

Loved the joke
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor
analog_relic

PostSubject: Legs and the length thereof   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:26 am

Silvery wrote:
Hmmm....this makes more sense if you know I'm 5ft feck all I suppose lol!

I got an idea Silvery - Because I am 6'8" tall (no shit) and have very long legs, you cut off the xtra material on your jeans and I can add it to mine. Actually, I don't have any jeans because I cant find any that fit my legs! Jeanless AR
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 am

Ooooh....I've got a thing about tall men.

I've just had a moment! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 am

6'8" tall... That's like 203 cm... You're definitely the tallest person in the saloon! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 pm

I have forgotten how tall Mr. K is. He was a linebacker among other things so is a big guy but I am sure he isn't that tall. alien
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Analog is probably the tallest guy around almost anywhere (except when socializing with basketball players). My tallest friend is probably at least 2" shorter and that's aready rather impressive. Wink
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor
analog_relic

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:33 pm

It gets worse (or better in silvery's case), I hit the 6 foot mark three weeks before my 11th birthday. Can you imagine what it was like to be taller than your teacher - in the fourth grade? And Carabas, i am exactly 203cm. And 127 kgs which is about 280 pounds in US terms I think. Lucky for me I met and married this incredible woman who, among many other wonderful things, is 6'1". How lucky am I? Nine years later and I still don't know what I did to win her heart, but I am very glad I did! Romantic and gushy AR.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Tall and romantic? That's a great combination, the ladies here at the saloon are going to love that. Wink

When I started highschool there was a kid in my class who must have been 11 or 12 and who was already 6' so I know what it must have looked like.

I'm 5'11" or 180 cm for 90 kg (which must be around 200 pounds) so I'd probably look like a hobbit if I was standing next to you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor
analog_relic

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

Don't know. Do you have big hairy feet? I've always thought that I was a dwarf giant. Or some sort of alien/human hybrid. Fee-fi-fo-fum AR.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 am

I have actually 10.5 in the UK, probably 11 in the US and 45 in Europe.

Giant dwarf sounds cool but you'd need a beard. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 am

I'm 5'1". I wonder if I'm the shortest here. *puffs on some pipe-weed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late?   Fashionably late? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashionably late?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: The Front Desk :: Saloon Guest Book-
Jump to: