Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Camp de la Liberté

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Camp de la Liberté Empty
PostSubject: Camp de la Liberté   Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Camp de la Liberte
Camp de la Liberté Sodhouse_zps6d0ee310

Open for business. Come on in.

Last edited by Nakia the Rogue on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Camp de la Liberté Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp de la Liberté   Camp de la Liberté I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Camp de la Liberte
Here is a safe haven for adventurers from all worlds, all games to rest a while and tell of their adventurers.. A place of comradeship, protected from those who hunt you and try to destroy you. Only words of welcome and friendship are spoken here to the weary traveler. Set aside your burden of saving the world, the burden of being the Chosen One, sup, rest and tell us about yourself.

Lenoe stepped from the sod house to stir the stew bubling over the fire. She sniffed the aroma of the vegetable then lifted the spoon to taste. Smiling she moved the stew away from the fire but close enough to stay warm.

Her ears caught a faint rustling, fainter than human ears could hear and she turned towards the sound. A small figure moved towards the campfire, almost invisible in the night shadows. Lenore called softly “Welcome friend, welcome to Camp de la Liberte. Be not afraid, all are welcome here for the God of Peace rules here."

The figure stepped into the light of the fire revealing a small person dressed in dark leather armour, with a crossbow showing above the back and a short sword hung at the waist. Looking around caustiously the person moved closer and then smiled warmly. “Aye, I am weary and would be glad to rest a bit. My name is Nakia and I fare from a land called Faerun.”

Nakia glanced at the steaming pot and then away as if to hide her hunger.Lenore smiling, “Come sit by the fire. Would you like some of the stew? It is just ready; “ Without waiting Lenore took a bowl and offered it to Nakia with a wooden spoon. Pulling off the footman helmet and loosening her leather armour she sat quickly down and took the bowl. Blowing on the stew to cool it she ate quickly but with grace. Then from a small bag she pulled out a vial and two cups. She poured a golden liquid into each and offered one to Lenore.

‘This mead made from the finest honey of my land. Please share with me.”
Lenore took the cup and sipped. A pleased smile crossed her face. “It is very good and seems to have an energizing quality to it.”

“Aye, that it does. I deem it as good as any healing potion.” Then she reached into the bag and pulled out a package, opening it to reveal some little cakes. She and Lenore shared them companionably. “Tell me of this place”, asked Nakia.

“This spot was created by the God of Peace out of time and space. Here those who have been chose by the gods or by fate to achieve great adventurers, to even save their worlds may have a moment to rest, to heal, to talk to others of their kind. No one is turned away for here it is impossible to do harm to another. I am the servant of the God and see that there is always a warm fire and good food to eat. When you have rested and are willing I would love to hear your story."
Back to top Go down

Camp de la Liberté
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: From Zane Grey's Desk :: Stories by the fire-
Jump to: