Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
White March I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
White March I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
White March I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
White March I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
White March I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
White March I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

White March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 am

Sounds pretty cool:

I'm definitely getting an Icewind Dale vibe. White March 88613
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:14 am

Woah! I missed this. I haven't even finished the main campaign, yet. Got to get back on that.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:06 am

I've only read about it yesterday and I was afraid it would be old news so good to know it wasn't after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 am

There will also be a patch 2.0 for the core game. Party AI, individual stealth and other things. Looks good.

So far no indication of a release date just...soon.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 pm

This sounds pretty exciting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Here is avideo on White March Expansion part 2
http://www.vrideo.com/watch/EqAVviu
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

White March is out (part one) I hope you're still having fun Nakia. Smile

I think I'm going to hold back until part 2 gets released, I can wait and the prospect of playing an incomplete game is disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 am

Actually I have been checking out old games and may spend some time on M&B as I finally got a new monitor. Pretty good deal I think. HP 25" monitor. Doesn't support those new higher resolutions but I probably wouldn't be able to play on them anyway. I was hesitant about getting the larger monitor but now I am glad I did. The graphics are very good and everything looks larger and clearer. Some of the games I had and didn't play are much easier with the new monitor.

If I can figure out how to make space for it I may make the old monitor a second one. Maybe.

The cost for the new monitor was $150 USD. I checked around and comparable monitosr were running $200 and up.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am

Congrats on the big screen, I'm sure it makes a world of difference and it sounds like you've made a great deal on this purchase! Smile

So out of curiosity what are these old games you've been checking out lately?

Glad to hear you're still having fun with M&B. White March 667274
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Mainly some city builders. Grand Ages Rome, CivCity Rome, not very good games but with the new monitor monitor a little better from the building aspect. Took a look at M&B, PoE. Been watching some videos. Found another guy who does combat and weapons videos. Uses the name Skalladigger I think will check that. He also does some critiquing of weapons and combat in games. and movies, TV shows. He mentioned M&B as being fairly accurate. Watched some old shows such as "Are you Being Served". Just randomly looking at different things.

Haven't tried out Skyrim the TES games just don't interest me these days. Morrowind might be worth trying again. It was a fun game and I understand there are some mods that really enhance it. Wonder if any improve the pathing.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Sounds like you're having a great time. Smile

Some old games can be so much fun. I'll have to have a look at that Skalladigger fellow then.

In my experience BBC shows are always interesting (I've never had a chance to watch this one).
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Got his name wrong.  Here is a link to one of his video taken at random.
I can't figure his accent out.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Thanks. Smile

I will watch the video when I'm back home. If it is as entertaining and fun as the other videos you've posted then I'm in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Skallagrim is Swedish, I believe, but lives in Canada. I've been a fan of his for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks, Kana, His accent is fairly standard North American generic English and if I didn't have a little voice acting training I may not have noticed. I have become fairly sensitive to accents not in the critical sense but just out of curiosity. I just could not place his slight accent. That doesn't sound right because we all have an accent I mean the underlying accent from the predominate one. Hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Skulldigger sounded much cooler. Laughing

White March looks pretty good with the increased level cap (I hate level caps) but what I find irksome is that the patch is changing a number of things so for better or worse when it comes to stats things are now a bit different...

So much different that I'm putting into question the choices I've made for my Rogue... I may have to start over.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 pm

I know what you mean, Cara. I have questioned all this rebalancing they are doing. It has made it hard for me to get immersed in the game. I am going to wait a bit and see if another patch comes out to rebalance things or fix things in the Expansion. From what some others have said I think they are waiting too. Not fixing bugs is bad business but constant changes in gameplay is in my opinion also bad business.

The devs will never make those who consider themselves experts on games happy and the casual player like me just wants a stable, unbroken game that is fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:16 pm

You're not a casual player! The problem is that the so called experts can't appreciate a game if it doesn't match their own misconceptions.

It reminds me of the age old debate between powergamers and roleplayers... Back in the days people would play BG2 with hardcore settings and the Tactics mod but in order to do that they would resort to cheesy tactics, foreknowledge and iffy choices. That's how people used to define themselves as "experts" then and things haven't changed much. I see the same nonsense about builds and people who have no life boasting about ultra hardcore difficulty.

I don't mind looking under the hood and making sense of game mechanics and rules to make the most of my character's build but what I want in a game like this is feeling immersed in a story, making significant choices and having a sense of discovery. The so called experts don't care about any of that.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 pm

White March 17997
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White March Empty
PostSubject: Re: White March   White March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White March
Page 1 of 1