Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the lady/man and the Genie

Go down 
+2
Nakia the Rogue
Jezdamayel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

the lady/man and the Genie Empty
PostSubject: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

ok people lets have some fun!!!!
here is the first Script that Nakia and i did together ( i thin kit was the first... anyway..)

I have changed it so anyone can do the parts ( pardon if i missed something)

record some parts and post them here!!! you can do just 1-2 lines. you can do a section. you can even do a section with all the people if you would like. This is for fun so do what you like!!! if you want the Genie to sound like your favorite movie star GO FOR IT! If you want them to sound funny, do that too! the sky is the limit.

There is no recording name requirement. you can record it all at once or put it together after. please leave bloopers in if you would like.

The lady/man and the Genie

person 1 = red Thee other important player in this story.he/she starts out very happy and calm and ends up very annoyed.

Genie = violet The main character it seems of this script. he/she is not very bright.

Person 2 = cyan Just someone walking by. he /she is the lucky one.

Person 1
WOW! i found a magic lamp! well i think it is magic. i will rub it and see.

genie
hi there !! make a wish! you can have only one tho

Person 1
one? i thought genies could grant three wishes.

genie
well.. i am a genie in training. it does make me mad, i do work hard and they yet to promote me.

Person 1
i am not too sure about this.. i should just leave..

genie
it will be fine!! make a wish.

Person 1
i want a Kiwi. i feel like a good piece of fruit.
(*whisper* if i keep it simple it might be safe)

genie
ok!!! granted!!

Person 1
but this is a Real Kiwi.... the bird not the fruit.

genie
well that's what you asked for right?

Person 1
no. i asked for a Kiwi. the FRUIT. how are they even remotely the same?

genie
well... the names are the same.. please do not look at me like that. i will try again. there you go.

Person 1
what?? this is not a Kiwi!! it is kimchi!!!

genie
you did not ask for kimchi?

Person 1
no! I did not ask for Kimchi it was a Kiwi!
(*Whisper with frustration* i can see why you have not been promoted)

genie
did you say something?

Person 1
(gasp) me? um.. i said could i get my wish?

genie
i will try again

Person 1
it was a Kiwi..... the fruit... small green fruit.

genie
i know

Person 1
just making sure.

genie
there you go a nice Cupie doll!

Person 1
WHAT? you are impossible!! i am leaving.

genie
wait what about your wish!!!

Person 1
hey you over there!!

person 2
yes?

Person 1
I am fed up take this wish!

person 2
wow a genie!! sure i will take your wish but don't you get three?

Person 1
never mind that.just take it

person 2
ok then. mrs/mr genie i would like a Kiwi.

genie
ok! there you go

person 2
thanks!!! this looks yummy! thank you too lady that was nice of you

Person 1
BUT that is what i asked for!!!!!

genie
well why didn't you say so.

Person 1
aarrrggggg
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

ok! i have done this! you do not have to make a video. I like to put my files on 4shared mostly.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

DON'T be shy!!!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 am

What fun. I will be trying my hand at it tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 am

take your time my friend. i am so happy you will be trying it.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:54 am

Fruity! I like this little skit. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:24 pm

i was working on another one but i got side tracked with sickness XD
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

This is a fun skit. I will work on it this weekend I hope. Had some problems and couldn't get on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 am

Here is my attempt at 'The Genie and the wish. I did it in one take and I am not good at editing Audacity. Not good at doing distinct voices either but I tried. I may do another try if I am feeling brave.

Surely someone else will try. You can't be worse than I am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

very nice nakia!!! did you change the amp/mic/other settings? you sound so clear! i like the Genie voice!! <3
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 am

Settings are about the same. I lowered the amp output a smidgin as with my new headphones I sounded as if I was shouting. If there was someone on TEG to critique I would post it there but don't think it is worth while.

I liked the genie voice too. The second person needs some work and the editing is still poor. I don't have a lot of patience for editing I am sorry to say. I did a little copy/paste but should have done more.

This was fun to do. If you come up with another I will try it.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am

i have another.. mostly done. i should post it for fun! in this one someone asks for a kitten OH WOW what can the genie do to mess this one up! do i hear a lawsuit for the genie?
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am

Laughing jez, you could do a whole series of genie projects. ToN wants a special iphone. What an enept genie could do with that one. Oh the possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am

i have a feeling that the population of the planet might dwindle if you ask for a phone of any kind from the genie XD
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm

"I wish for an iPhone"
*KAZZAM*
"What the Hell is this?! I said an iPhone, not a pony...Screw you!"
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Laughing Silvery, do your own genie and record it for us. It would be a little Very Happy different from jez's of course we might have to give it an X rating. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 am

LOLOL!! the genie seems to get the word wrong but it sounds like it. i think if someone asked for a i phone they would get a potato from Idaho.

BUT if the pony made calls..... XD
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 am

Quote :
ToN wants a special iphone. What an enept genie could do with that one. Oh the possibilities are endless.

Yeah, a phone that can operate on ALL networks, 2G, 3G, 4G and even 5G, 6G, 7G 8G, 9G and 10G, and is powered by an atomic reactor. The phone outputs so much radiation it must be used with a headset and carried in a wheelbarrow with 10 foot long handles, and you must poke the phone with a 10 foot pole to compose numbers/SMS in order to stay outside the "Death Zone" of 1G to 10G radiations, as ALL radios are on at the same time anf are outputting enough radiation to render the whole whole sterile.

Quote :
i have a feeling that the population of the planet might dwindle if you ask for a phone of any kind from the genie XD

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

LOLOL ToN THAT is what the genie would do most likely.
Back to top Go down
Sakura777
Visitor
Sakura777

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 am

I had a go Smile
But my voices didn't make it funny, I think I made it tooooooo serious sounding and I couldn't shout because housemates are all asleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 am

You have a very nice voice and I am impressed that you can do three distinctively different voices. Smile I wish I could do that. Considering that you had to speak softly I think you did an excellent job.

sunny the lady/man and the Genie 422316 to our voice acting section. I am thrilled to have another voice actor here.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 am

OH Sakura777!! i adore your voice! so much better then mine!!! very awesome work! thank you for doing it!

i am still sick but i wanted to do this again XD i have fun with it. a new one will be up soon

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

That was cute, jez. We can have a lot of fun with this. We should do some spoofs On Different things.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 pm

if people would like in the other section i made they can add things the genie should be asked for and what she ends up making . like the phone... and the end of the world(as a result) ^____^ that way even the ones who will not VA will still be a part of it XD

just remember ... shes not the best... she only gets one wish and she most of the time picks something with the same name or sounds the same.. OR even is linked to it in some way. the new one i am doing is:
a kitten. he/she will get a mitten.. mutton and a mustang ( but no engine) then she will say when she cant make a working car.
XD what fun!
Back to top Go down
Sakura777
Visitor
Sakura777

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Thank-you for having me Nakia! Smile
omgah Jezdamayel that was hilarious, I literally couldn't stop laughing at the ending Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lady/man and the Genie   the lady/man and the Genie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the lady/man and the Genie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: