Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video

Go down 
+2
NDCowdy
Nakia the Rogue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video Empty
PostSubject: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
NDCowdy
Visitor
NDCowdy

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

The title sounds familiar so I'm sure I should have been familiar with this, but havn't heard it before. Really nice 'after action report' writing that keeps well with roleplaying, and a good recording from Sue, well done ladies Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video 626689
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank you, ND. I am rather proud of the writing and Sue did an excellent job of voicing it. Brings tears to my eyes. Smile. I have never tried puting something like this to a video. I couldn't find very many Oblivion pictures that were suitable. Plenty of Skyrim Khajiits but not that much in Oblivion especially for females.
Back to top Go down
RYUchan
Visitor
RYUchan

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 pm

I was interested in who voiced it, I presumed it was Nakia but when i listened I noticed that it obviously was a UK accent Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
Visitor
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi Nakia & Sue;

You 2 did a great job.

I never played as a Khajiit, but I did get a little misty after Marten was gone, but very glad that that Great Gate was closed.

Mr. K
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~rogerk281/site/?/blog/
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 pm

I just love what you've done Nakia

cat
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video 626442 loves your voice but wants to know if her big relatives have any tuna.
Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 am

Meeow bruurp bruurp purrrrrrrr.......

That's cat speak for 'Yes we do little puss!'

cat
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 am

lol! Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video 626442 sakura lies down, rolls over on her back and looks longingly at you. meeow, rrrrrh, yeow, purr. (please may I have some)
Back to top Go down
analog_relic
Visitor
analog_relic

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 am

And my cat just beats up our two dogs. When they run away she makes a noise that I swear sounds like snickering laughter. Khajiit-is-my-cat AR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video   Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khajiits Dont't Cry-Video
Page 1 of 1