Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original Empty
PostSubject: Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original   Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:38 am

The developper behind the Mutant League franchise back in the MD days are cooking up a modern day version. It's in Alpha, to be delivered in October 2017. This last round of financing is 93% funded and still has a month to go.

I backed it, and with my pledge came a Steam key for the sneak peak preview and I can hardly wait to try it out.

Here is a video that was posted less than a day ago and it shows the game in it's current state, and I must say, looks pretty bloody good!

Normally I am not a fan of Kickstarter but the game is in it's very advanced stages so I was OK with backing it. Here's the page for those who would be interested -- $25 for a digital copy is a more than fair price.

Clicky
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original   Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 4:46 am

Welp, not only has it been funded, it is 1000$ over it's goal!

I had a bash at the demo -- I am NOT disappointed. It perfectly encapsulates and embodies everything that made the Mutant League games great -- excessive violence, blood, hazards, dirty plays, everything I remembered and loved from the original is here and improved a thousandfold. Even the snarky/funny quotes from players are pretty great. The Robots have been overhauled, and the Trolls were replaced by Orcs, which is fair enough.

Graphically, the game looks good, but being in Alpha it will certainly be improved. Playing with my USB controller was a bit awkward at first but I got the hang of it and managed to have a tie, as the demo stops at half-time. It's also limited in team selection, 5 thus far, but that will be improved, of course.

Edit: It's now nearly 7K over the goal. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down

Mutant Football League -- remake of the MD original
Page 1 of 1