Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mass Effect Andromeda

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Andromeda   Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Yes, that was the idea. In any case it's not so easy to come up with a decent face in ME1.

If you were able to see a likeness it's probably not that bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Andromeda   Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Well, to be honest, I kind of cheated. Laughing I googled "Scottish actors", but when I saw Ewan McGregor, I looked back at the picture and indeed saw a resemblance. Good job! Smile

I don't remember much of ME 1. I had just moved out of my then girlfriend's apartment after a nasty breakup, so I pretty much got over her through ME 1. Laughing It's a shame I don't have a copy anymore. I can't remember if I gave it to someone or had borrowed it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Andromeda   Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Pick it up next time it's on sale then, it's been on sale for less than 2 bucks in the past. Wink

The version on Origin comes with the DLC so it's fine but getting the DLC for ME2 and ME3 cost an arm and a leg unfortunately...

There are mods for controller support on the PC (to me that makes a huge difference as I hate playing an action game while crouching over the keyboard) and also mods for increased visuals. I'm using a mod that shortens elevator rides in ME1 (originally they were meant to conceal loading times on the console but there is no point in having them nowadays except for the banter between squad mates).

I can't take all the credit for the face of the character I'm playing as I've used one that was posted for reference on the net. Making a decent face in these games is hard. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Andromeda   Mass Effect Andromeda - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Andromeda
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2