Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fallout: New California/Project Brazil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Fallout: New California/Project Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: New California/Project Brazil   Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 am

Carabas, are you familiar with this? It's a big spinoff mode for New Vegas that's been in development for four years now.

It takes place twenty years before New Vegas, and in this one the NCR has somehow managed to defeat the Enclave (bollocks), and it's said to be an entirely new story.

Here's a video I found that shows gameplay from the mod in it's current form. It definitively looks intriguing.

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New California/Project Brazil   Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 5:07 am

Nope but then I've pretty much stepped away from FNV.

As good as it is the gun mechanics are really bollocks so it may be hard to go back.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New California/Project Brazil   Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 5:29 am

True, but it could be a good way to cleanse one's palette of the horrible taste of F4. It looks like there's going to be Enclave in this one and that always piques my interest. I'm going to give it a shot, though FNV runs pretty badly on Win10, I get crashes (more than usual), graphic freezes while the game works normally and sometimes the game just flat out freezes.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New California/Project Brazil   Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 am

FNV was never the most stable game before. I blame Bethesda for pushing it way too early. Apparently they didn't want it to outshine Oblivion with guns.

F4 is a good sandbox as long as you can pretend it's not Fallout. Still, the good thing is that this time they're not trying to cram everything Fallout related in the game to make it look like a Fallout game which is what I hated the most about F3.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New California/Project Brazil   Fallout: New California/Project Brazil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: New California/Project Brazil
Page 1 of 1