Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello Kitty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Hello Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty!   Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Ok I'll stop with the jokes -for now. Please don't ask for Hello Kitty smileys.

I'm more of a dog person really but I do like the character who's been kind enough to pose for the picture I'm using as an avatar. I've been a big fan of the Puss in Boots /Le Chat Botté- fairy tale for as long as I can remember. The Marquis de Carabas is definitely the coolest character that I can think of (as a consequence I'm also a big fan of Neverwhere).

In real life I'm a 32 year old cheese enthusiast -which isn't as bad as it sounds since I'm French- and I live a rather mundane life except at night when I dress up like a cat to fight crime. Other than that I'm just a regular guy with ordinary ambitions like taking over the world or creating a new cheese that I could name after my own secret identity.

As far as games are concerned I'm a big fan of the Fallout Series. Playing the Fallout demo back in 1997 was my most thrilling gaming experience. I'm also an old school pen and paper RPG player although real life got in the way and I'm not playing pen and paper games as often as I used to or would like to.

I've done some modding (I prefer to say tinkering to refer to what I do) mostly for Heroes of Might and Magic V, Fallout 3 and now Fallout New Vegas. I'm a believer in the less is more motto as far as modding is concerned so I try to come up with little things that (hopefully) can make a big difference.

I've never tried my hand at voice acting but I'm willing to give it a try when I get more time and a microphone that works. I'm not a native English speaker so my accent is rather strange. I've picked up a Scottish accent in the past but it's been so long that I have lost most of it now although I definitely go back to the North when I'm feeling comfortable (generally that's when I'm having a pint at the pub).

I'd like to thank Nakia for coming up with this project and you guys for being so awesome and more importantly for reading that far.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Hello Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty!   Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 pm

welcome! i hope you have fun here! you do not need a good mic to voice for fun!
I am sure Nakia will think of some good things for you, i and the others to voice XD

I like cheese XD
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Hello Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty!   Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome, Thank you, jez, and I am sureany ideas I come up you will write a script for with a twist I never thought of. Smile I live that kitty, it has the same markings as my Cameron but a sweeter face.

I love the Internet and the ability to communicate with people from all over the world. I enjoy gaming CRPGs, City/Society builders, Adventure Games and others.

jez and I met in a voice acting group and fell in love with each others voices.. They contrast so wonderfully. We have done quite a few things together and are enthusiastic about Voice Acting. We are happy to help as best we can if others need it and happy to get help from others.

jez and I thought up this project but didn't know how to set up a forum so Caradhras volunteered to help us out. I don't think he knew what he was getting into. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Kitty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty!   Hello Kitty! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty!
Page 1 of 1