Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Confirmation of your Registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Confirmation of your Registration Empty
PostSubject: Confirmation of your Registration   Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

After you register you will receive an email confirming your registration. Simply follow the instructions contained therein.

If you do not see the email confirmation in your inbox check you spam folder.

Last edited by Nakia the Rogue on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Confirmation of your Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation of your Registration   Confirmation of your Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:48 am

You need to make one post in order to maintain your account. If you do not post the account may be eventually deleted. From time to time we do clean out non-posters. Please make a post in the Saloon Guest book forum and you will receive a warm welcome from us.
Back to top Go down

Confirmation of your Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: How Belle Sakura Saloon came about and Other Tavern Tales.-
Jump to: