Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Some pet stories.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

Some pet stories. Empty
PostSubject: Some pet stories.   Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Those of us who have pets like to talk about the so I decided to start a thread where we could tell little stories about various pets we have had or would like to have.

I grew up on a farm with lots of animals around but never really thought of them as pets. We had several German shepherd dogs. One was, a man, was my nanny and guardian when I was small. I don't remember it but was told stories of different things he did. Not letting my mother chastise me but pulling me out of danger himself.

When I was a little older he were going away for a little while and left in chained to a clothes line. Both the chain, a long one, and the line were metal. This permitted him a great deal of movement. A thunderstorm came up while we were gone and lighting struck him making him blind. Otherwise he did not seem to be badly hurt. He learned to get around and managed to be protective of the home. Once scaring off would would-be thieves with the help of a large mother pig they had annoyed.

His name was Bert and I have fond memories of him.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Some pet stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some pet stories.   Some pet stories. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

i had a cat.named P (prince P) oh man he was sooo beautiful. he was a pure bread but the owners did not want him because even at a older age he would hold the mamma cat down to feed. he would play hide and seek with me and he could open the front door. he loved my mother so much he liked to show her by spraying her ( he was snipped too late and still could .. however that works)

he would drool if you pet him .it also seemed like he could understand you. he also loved to sleep with me even tho i have asthma and cats in bed are a no no.a very nice cat. BUT he got into tons of fights.. he would even start them. he was all that and he knew it. he met his demise when a neighbors dogs got out and found him. i am sure he never gave in until the end.

my other cat at the time was named penny. she was purebreed too but as dumb as a post. she would meow on command until P died then she never meowed again. she would sit in the street and not move for cars. she even got run over by a bike once.. with no damage -_-

one time she got into our neighbors car to sleep(she slept in the oddest places).. he was on the way to Seattle when he noticed her.. i remember him dirving up and yelling about a stupid cat and lightly tossing her out the window ( he stopped the car)
she loved mushrooms. she had a crazy love for them!!!

we also had a dog for about a week once. the lady who gave him to us never told us he learned his commands in Russian. this was a BIG BIG dog and i got to spend a lovely week cleaning up after a dog that kept going inside to poo and not understanding what he did wrong..^_____^. he was a lovely dog but just too much for us.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/

Some pet stories.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Belle Sakura Saloon :: From Zane Grey's Desk :: Stories by the fire-
Jump to: