Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews Empty
PostSubject: More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews   More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:20 pm

I have updated the K66 Shanzhai review with a part 2, where I talk about the actual performance of the phone on the call quality/signal strength with a valid SIM card inserted. I also give a more concrete idea of the size of the phone as I whip out the professional digital mini-scale. I am expecting a N900 from FP, and this one has a resistive touch screen and a stylus, so shooting the review as I hold the 8350i and try and operate the N900 as well is going to be rather interesting. I've modified my DX order for the N+1 time, and I am expecting a 8800 as well. I am aware of what happened in Japan, and I know this definitively will affect the time it takes getting the 8800, but the N900 has already been shipped out. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews   More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 am

I can also confirm an upcoming review of the Nokia 8800 Arte. At the price I got it, there is a chance it is a fake, but I care not. Worst case scenario I'll reflash it with generic firmware which has done wonders for those who got fakes. I am quite thrilled, I have wanted this phone for YEARS.
Back to top Go down

More upcoming Shanzhai phones reviews
Page 1 of 1