Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What D&D Character are you?

Go down 
+5
Trip
Jezdamayel
Kana
Blood Red Eagle
Carabas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am

Levels are age related and take into account the answer you give for your lifetime experience regarding your age. I was level 4 when I first took this test and now I'm level 5 (going for the neutral answer).
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 am

Lucky old me Very Happy

cat
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:08 am

Nakia is level 9 so she's still far ahead! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 11:52 am

So.... Nakia can whoop the pants off all of us.

cat
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Haha, I also did the test again. This time I got Chaotic Neutral Human Bard. Laughing  A little different from the Lawful Good bard I got the first time around!

Also, I came close to being a gnome... *shudders*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Gnome or elf even! Interesting turn. Funny how results can differ so much.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 7:55 pm

I took the test one more time and ended up with almost the same results:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Still CE, but a monk now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 am

You guys roped me into doing it again, damn you. Razz

Spoiler:

So I went from Lawful good human bard to chaotic neutral human bard to true neutral human bard. Only the alignment ever changes. Laughing But I feel like true neutral is truly my sweet spot. I probably was more of neutral good in my younger days but I think I got more disillusioned as I got older. Smile
It's also noteworthy that I got weaker, less wise and less charismatic, but I did become healthier and brighter. Silver lining?

And yay! I gained a level! Does that mean I choose my new abilities, now? Can I choose "needs less sleep" and "makes more money"?

Cara : Greetings, fellow true neutral! Cool
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:54 am

Blood Red Eagle wrote:
Still CE, but a monk now. Laughing

Monks are supposed to be Lawful, are they not?

I guess that I can see the punching things working out nicely for your alter ego but monks are all about discipline and rules and this bit sounds a bit out of character to me. Laughing

Triactus wrote:
And yay! I gained a level! Does that mean I choose my new abilities, now? Can I choose "needs less sleep" and "makes more money"?

Cara : Greetings, fellow true neutral! Cool

Greetings fellow traveller. True Neutral probably means that we are on our way on the path of Enlightenment or that we broke the alignment system (pick one option).

The level thing only means that you're older so congrats for that. Razz

I know I'm the bookish sort but I'm annoyed the test keeps making me a wizard. I never even liked playing wizards, I like playing the stabby pointy types or the guys who get that cleave feat just for fun. I guess that's just a side effect of having spent so much time reading and (almost) always being the designated game master whenever I used to play pen and paper RPGs. study
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:19 pm

Quote :
I guess that I can see the punching things working out nicely for your alter ego but monks are all about discipline and rules and this bit sounds a bit out of character to me.

I am REALLY on the NE/CE fence... it seems that in time I suffered from some alignment drifting...

Rules can fuck off but there is strength in discipline. Sometimes it is good to indulge, but sometimes being disciplined builds strength. Chaos has undeniable power, but so does discipline and focus.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Wow, man you're shifting. Laughing

I think we may be shifting towards neutral on the chaotic /lawful scale. It happened to me and it happened to Tri as well.

In any case even if I think you've got a point about discipline monks in D&D are supposed to be part of an order and they are supposed to be following rules hence the lawful part.

Of course you could argue the idea of being an order of one which actually would be a pretty good fit.

But that may break the system.

Plus as much as I like the idea, playing a Monk in IWD2 comes with a massive drawback, there are no custom fighting animations for Monks in this game.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:07 am

I've been alignment drifting for quite a while now -- I was one point away from scoring NE instead of CE...
Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Okay, I've just re-done the quiz and I'm the same as last time, only a higher level due to getting older:

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (8th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 9
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 14
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:28 pm

Nothing wrong with more arcane power. Sorcerers are the best nukers, spamming high damage evocation spells like there is no tomorrow.

It's just a matter of picking the right spells that won't go obsolete because in IWD2 once you've picked a spell that's it.

The great advantage is that you can cast spells of a higher level right away, you don't have to go and look for a scroll in order to be able to cast a new spell. There is nothing worse than soloing a wizard and reaching a higher level just to realise you won't have access of the higher level spells for quite a while although theoretically you could cast them.
Back to top Go down
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Man, looks like we're starting an order of the True Neutral. Might even become a religion.

Cooooome to uuuuuss, BRE. Jooooiin uuuuuussss.

Back to top Go down
Sue77
Enlightened Viewer
Sue77

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 3:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Uhh, no. I am way too far on the evil scale to even come close to TN... NE is quite comfortable thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:41 pm

Triactus wrote:
Man, looks like we're starting an order of the True Neutral. Might even become a religion.

Cooooome to uuuuuss, BRE. Jooooiin uuuuuussss.

You've made my day, thank you Tri! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What D&D Character are you?   What D&D Character are you? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What D&D Character are you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3