Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon Empty
PostSubject: How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon   How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

This the story of Type O Negative in his own words and not in anyway edited by me.

Quote :

The fledgling Belle Sakura Saloon didn't had enough masculine presences, so Nak asked who could we bring over? Silvery made two suggestions, and one of them had Nakia blinking in shock for a few seconds and then laughing out loud. Sil's handpick would indeed bring an extra edgy personality to the fledgling BSS

Enter Type O Negative, the former Disciple of The Watch. A short-fused, foul-mouthed, self-centered "nature" enthusiast, the former Disciple of The Watch was exactly what the powers that be were looking for to add a colorful personality to this fledgling community.

The powers that be shared history with the former DotW, as all of them originated and got to know each other on another sub-planar community with firm roots in both Law and Order. The lawful, ordered nature of the plane is in direct opposition to the chaotic, unpredictible and most of all, wicked mind of ToN eventually caused clashes with the powers that be of that plane, and for the most part, ToN deemed that the iron-fisted tyrannic PG-rated self-proclaimed "Alpha and Omega" and his handful of tools were a fair price to pay to be a part of an interestingly dysfunctional family.

One day, however... the "Alpha and Omega" and ToN locked horns for the n+1th time, and this time, however, he finally had enough of the "Alpha and Omega" and his tools, and completely stopped posting. For a handful of months, nothing more was heard from ToN, and he pretty much faded into nothingness. Months later, however, tragedy struck. With the void left behind by the tragedy, the former DotW somewhat mended bridges with the community, assuming the mantle of colorful personality. But, even in this turn of events, ToN had been vocal about him being tired of the said plane, and the feeling remained.

Then, one evening, Nakia reached out to Type O Negative in the sub-planar community where they originally got to know each other, basically telling him he had been hand-picked to be part of this new community. ToN accepted the invitation, and from that moment... chaos began to flow into BSS.
[[Slightly edited, as I was Sil's handpick and the changes reflect that --ToN]]
Back to top Go down

How Chaos came to Belle Sakura Saloon
Page 1 of 1