Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. Empty
PostJezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things.

here i will talk about what i have been doing. mixed in with a little life ranting Smile

April 29th--
I was e mailed today and asked to try out for a role. I was told i would do very well and that is why they asked. ( i can talk about the mod because it is on the VAA/Nexus audition pages)

However because it was an open audition i would need to try out for it. that is fine with me Smile
If i get the role.. It will be the main role with a starting line amount of 1000+ going up to 5000 near the end. Much like the Vilja mod.http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26393/

however in that mod i did about 20 lines or so Smile

IF i do get this part i will not be accepting any more roles for a bit ( apart from the ones i have tried out for prior or i have worked on before this)

Today i also did work for a game called Total Decay. I will not say what i did.. but here is a link to the game.

http://www.moddb.com/games/totaldecay

Tomorrow i will do lines for a mod i said i would try out for as well as a script ( i will talk about when i have permission) It is a machinima. I just remembered I also have one more audition to send in after this. ( so i have 3 to send tomorrow and a script to do)

I did lines the other day for a another mod as well however due to issues within the group I might not be needed.

I am waiting to hear back from two others.
remind me not to just try out anymore XD affraid
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Share this post on: reddit

Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. :: Comments

Nakia the Rogue
Re: Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things.
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 am by Nakia the Rogue
jez, don't forget to put the laundry in the dryer. Smile You are a very busy lady. I wish you the best of luck. Stay well, my friend.
Jezdamayel
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 pm by Jezdamayel
I put the clothing in the dryer!! XD I also got a part i tried out for. I will get te lines in a few weeks. I need to go to yard work.. so i will do the rest of my try outs when i am done.
Sue77
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm by Sue77
Lol - those who are busiest seem to manage to get the most done in a day.

I'm still a rookie in the VA department... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

cat
Jezdamayel
Post Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 am by Jezdamayel
XD i would need to set about three hours set a side for voice work. but after a hard day in the yard it would just be me mumbling into the mic XD XD.

I have had to cancel one of my voice jobs and i might have to cancel another. Because i got 2 of the ones i tried out for.. and i have scripts coming in.. i just do not have the time to get everything done in a timely manner. ( with the mass amount of yard work i am doing)

I am sure 15 years ago i could have done this all no prob.. but because of my arms i can not do as much as i use to. it takes everything i have just to do the little yard work i do.

I am also canceling in advance because if i get the big role i am FFFFFFFlowers. I feel bad for doing so. but i rather do it.. then try out and say no.
Sue77
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 am by Sue77
I agree voice work is very time consuming (alongside very enjoyable) and I'm sorry you're not able to do as much as you would like to, or used to do in a day. I suspect Nakia and I are in the same type of boat there, but for different reasons. You certainly have my sympathy, I know how frustrating it is to lose physical stamina and ability.

I'm also sorry you've had to bow out of doing some lines/roles this time around.

Day to day chores eh? Pain in butt/back/hands, but we have to do 'em.

cat
Jezdamayel
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 am by Jezdamayel
I have bad arms so i do not lift anything however to help my mother i am doing so. very painful.. but i want to do it.. better then her doing it alone. no one else will help.

tomorrow i will redo some lines i got back for another thing.. and i let the others know that i will do their lines this weekend. as i think i have said. i lifted my "no weekend vaing" because i do no yard work on the weekends.

as for day to day chores.. most of the time i just do the laundry and empty the dishwasher ( and garbage once a week with the reclclying) because i can not do much. however people can fend for themselves i am not doing laundry if i am doing the yard as well. my arms are noodles XD
Mr. K
Post Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 am by Mr. K
Hi Jez!

Nice to see you are busy VAing. How about a part for somebody with a little Texan Accent?

I need to do my yard work too, and my back is not helping me. It should be fine in a day or 2, or 5, or... soon. I hope...

I did a few lines for a Oblivion Mod Monday, and they said my Accent was a Hoot. Well I wasn't trying to be funny, but they liked it, so it is good with me.

Mr. K
Nakia the Rogue
Post Thu May 02, 2013 2:20 am by Nakia the Rogue
Mr. K you did a great job with part you got. It was fun to listen to.
Jezdamayel
Post Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 am by Jezdamayel
Do you have a link to the part you got? i am interested.

I have been VERY SICK.. too much sun and not enough water it seems. I do get dehydrated very easily.

the yard work in total is this..

my mother and i are pulling up sod.. around the entire yard. it is four feet ( from the fence to in the yard(being removed). and the front alone is 100 feet. i have no clue how long the yard is.. then we will place landscaping fabric and rocks over that. ( the rocks come this morning) after that is all done. we will add half circles in the font and place trees there. The i will most likely die XD
after that i am sure we will also do the strip in the same fashion. Sad
( that is 4 feet by 100 feet i think) the city gave us trees so to make mowing easier we will just pull it all up ( and put nice scalloped stones around the trees.)

I can only do so much before my arms give out. but we are trying to get done ASAP before the weather gets too hot. I can tell you on thing. she is way more awesome then i. XD

I got a few scrips to do.. and one to redo. i am excited about that one.
I will work on that one until it is right because they want me to do that part.

Nakia the Rogue
Post Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 pm by Nakia the Rogue
Take it easy, jez, be well. I am glad you have a script that excites you. That is the game doing something you enjoy doing.
Jezdamayel
Post Sat May 04, 2013 4:35 am by Jezdamayel
here is a picture of we got done. we have two days off. Now we have to do the rest !! you can not see it but the sod is pulled up on the end as well but we stopped the rock so it would not fall into the unfinished work.
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. R5fT3Y8l

EDIT!! I deiced to up date this here as well. because this is a voice and other.
In December i got a new tattoo.
Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. D0IO3UWl

I need to go back for one more touch up because one spot was very unhappy about it all.

This is a mix of Handsome Jacks tattoo from Borderlands 2 and Jacks Tattoo From bioshock. This is on my right wrist. On my left is just the chains.

I was going for a touch up in may.. but we started yard work and i felt that was a very bad time to do it. so i will go after.
I will try to get a picture in the sun. the indoor pictures do no justice.
Nakia the Rogue
Post Sat May 04, 2013 10:33 am by Nakia the Rogue
The yard looks nice and so does the tattoo. Did you see Skorp's?
Jezdamayel
Post Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 am by Jezdamayel
oh no i did not. i would like to .
Sue77
Post Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 am by Sue77
I like tattoos and these look good Jez. The yard looks good too Smile

cat
Blood Red Eagle
Post Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 pm by Blood Red Eagle
Ask and you shall receive, m'dear. It's not finished, though. I have been kind of tight financially and cannot quite afford to get it finished yet.

It is the Decepticon insignia. The old school one from the 1984 cartoon. My tattoo artist has done some shading to make it look chrome/metallic, and it will look even more kickass when it's complete.

Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things. Tattooyn
Jezdamayel
Post Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 am by Jezdamayel
that is sexy!! awesome!!!
Blood Red Eagle
Post Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 am by Blood Red Eagle
It was done on the left side of my chest... and BLOODY HELL did it hurt! Worst part was the outlines... there were a crapload of lines to do on this piece, and every single one of them was a royal pain in the ass! The shading part was a breeze compared to the lines.
Jezdamayel
Post Sun May 05, 2013 11:04 am by Jezdamayel
very awesome!! i think the one on my shoulders hurt the most for me.

as for work i have three scripts to do to morrow.. i also posted this

https://soundcloud.com/jezdamayel-caster/moxxi-things-for-habdsome-jack

i made this for a friend.
Sue77
Post Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 am by Sue77
Sounds good Jez - really clear and very sugar and spice

cat
Jezdamayel
Post Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm by Jezdamayel
a few people say i sound like the person i was going for. another says not so much because she does not talk like that all the time .. i agree .. however the lines i picked.. she is talking like that XD

thank you <3
Nakia the Rogue
Post Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm by Nakia the Rogue
Good acting job, jez, and that is what counts. You are playing a role. I find it fun to play evil characters. Maybe it gives me a chance to express a dark side of myself I usually keep hidden.
Carabas
Post Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm by Carabas
This is just awesome stuff Jez. Smile
Jezdamayel
Post Thu May 09, 2013 1:20 am by Jezdamayel
it came out and i was never told HAHA

http://www.moddb.com/games/totaldecay/videos/total-decay-cinematic-trailer

Nakia the Rogue
Post Thu May 09, 2013 1:26 am by Nakia the Rogue
That is great. Good job.

Jezdamayel's voice. a blog about my things.

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next