Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) Empty
PostSubject: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Enderal is a total conversion mod made for Skyrim and it changes many things including levelling up (with XP and regular levels), crafting, magic (potions and magic use increase your fever and you need special potions to lower it) and it introduces an original setting with a totally different questline so there is no silly talk about Dragonborn here.

I've played a little and I get a Risen vibe out of this which is certainly a good thing.

My first impression is favourable. The prologue feels a bit restrictive but once it opens up a little things get more interesting.

If you're sick of the Dragonborn nonsense but feel like playing some Skyrim and don't mind a twist then I think you're in for a treat:

http://sureai.net/games/enderal/?lang=en
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks Cara, doubt I will be playing it but who knows. What does a complete reconstruction of a game say about the game in the first place? Bethesda has fallen with Oblivion and Skyrim. Oblivion was only good if modded. I quickly got sick of the Dragonborn and nothing I did was important. If this conversion fixes those things plus a few bugs left after seven official patches then hurray for the modders.

Hokay I am not going into a rant about Bethesda that once was but IMO is no more.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm

It's a totally different story and setting. They used Skyrim assets and various mods to tell a different story.

Total conversion mods use a game to transpose its mechanics to another setting like a Star Wars mod for an rts game for instance.

Enderal also comes with some changes when it comes to game mechanics including magic and experience for example.

What I'm trying to say is that it's an entirely different take with original characters and environments.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks for explaining, Cara. I will take a look at it but right now I am pretty well occupie. Those six or seven months dealing with my eye have put me behind in game playing. I also did get a new game, a village builder in early access on steam and despite some serious problems I like it. Will post something somewhere about it later.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 am

I saw your pictures on Steam, I don't think it's my kind of game but it's lovely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 9:43 am

I've played a little more of Enderal and it has grown on me. The mod is very well made and feels a lot more interesting than Skyrim in every way.

I think that it's one mod worth checking out for any CRPG enthusiast.

All you need is vanilla Skyrim and an 8 gig download. Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) 88613

EDIT: here is a link to some of the loading screens that are included with this mod.

https://imgur.com/a/j2Qi5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)   Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enderal (Skyrim Total Conversion)
Page 1 of 1