Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skorponok's Minecraft builds

Go down 
+2
Carabas
Blood Red Eagle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Empty
PostSubject: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I died while digging for rare minerals and found lava instead. I got so pissed off I started anew. I wanted to try a different project, and I did a fairly sizeable tower. I borrowed some inspiration from PS4... ah, hell, see for yourselves!

Look at this awesome glass walkway to one part of my stronghold

Spoiler:

My tower, seen from the outside. Look at the top!

Spoiler:

Glass greenhouse!

Spoiler:

Greenhouse, inside view

Spoiler:

The hideout part of my stronghold. Iron F'N door!

Spoiler:

View from the pinnacle:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skorponok on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

That makes me think about Column. It must be all the cubes. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

The glass walkways are something I always liked. Zio's Castle in PS4 had those stone walkways in the air to reach other parts of the castle, and I just liked that design. I wanted to do a gigantic tower of doom, but then the idea about walkways and other parts popped to my mind, and there it is. There is the greenhouse, the hideout with the Metal door (which will soon hold an underground complex as well), and one unused tower. The glass pinnacle of the tower is for the incredible view. I have a LOT of unused Glass cubes, and I think I'm going to create myself another, even more higher vantage point.

I also got sick of all those dumb F'N animals being constantly around my base, so I busted a gasket and built a shelter for those idiots.

I'm not sure what do to next other than the underground complex. Then again, my pyramid of DOOM was not originally planned.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:32 am

It's definitely the cubes. Pyramids are cool.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:18 pm

very nice!! i just love glass!! remember animals will only spawn on grass( from what i have seen ) if you have none they tend not to spawn. in my farm i have stone anyplace there is no water or plants. so they cant spawn there. i need to finish my town. if you ever want to see it lat me know. remember you "own" the farm in my town lolz.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks, Jez. It's going to be an... interesting farm. Somehow, I expect the weather to be foggy nearly in permanance.

Here are some screens from my PYRAMID OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This side still in construction. Especially the lava moat. I double D DARE you to try and hang around my base now, you dumb animals!

Spoiler:

Yup - a F'N river of LAVA running through my base. Guess which Ministry song was playing while I was setting up this hardcore version of a river? Lava. Kickass song. Thanks for the inspiration.

Spoiler:

Glass SHOULD NOT withstand LAVA, but this is Minecraft. And it looks F'N awesome/

Spoiler:

The river was unmercifully drained, and bucket after bucket of lava were meticulously dropped one by one to create the source of the orange river.

Spoiler:

What's better than having a base surround by a moat of LAVA? Another moat of course! This time, a regular, boring river.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:46 am

OH!! wonderful pictures!!! very awesome!!! as for your farm yes you do have a "special " crop.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:50 am

More pictures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:11 pm

the old place i had.. that i no longer have.. i had a BIG tower with layers of lava and water. the water flowed to the bottom of it as well XD. it was all in glass. so much work! i love lava!
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:44 am

I do have lots of unused Glass, so I might enhance the glass roof. I also completed the river moat, it's about halfway-full but that's the whole point of it, -- fall down in it, and you're screwed. There are currently like 24 animals stuck in it. Hilarious. I also stumbled upon some pumpkins, they're hilarious. Time to dig deep to find more gold, redstone, diamonds ans all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:32 am

not too long ago i found the easy way to fill a mote. i use to just fill it with water for ever until it was high enough LOL .

MAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! all the dead pigs and cows will bring me joy!!! the chickens however will never drown -__
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:48 am

I'm using a sweet Bioshock texture pack, and I want you guys and gals to feast your eyes on my creation. It is a tower constructed out of Obsidian and Bloodstone, and I am currently digging and building an Obsidian moat to host a river around the base, with soul sand at the bottom! The deathpit for animals!

So much more planned. Here is a quick look.

Quote :
Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bioscraper.th
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:44 am

Looks good. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:55 am

I am, grandma, I invoked the combined powers of caffeine and fog and I am currently 1/2 done with the outer walls, as obviously, I want this building to have walls. Again, one layer of obsidian sandwiched between two layers of Bloodstone. I will do an alternance of Lava and regular rivers, two of the corners will be refaced with obsidian, and a guiding path to the obsidian receiving pool. I avoided lava because Bloodstone is EXTREMELY flammable, but I'm going nuts not seeing lava anywhere. Perhaps I also am going to redo the top waterfalls.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:31 am

So wonderful! will you use any of the trap doors? i do not understand how to myself but i am sure you will do wonders with them!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:18 am

Sounds wonderful, Tony. I am looking forward to seeing pictures.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Well, I played until 5 this morning and pretty much completed the building itself. I've had to change something I built waaay early in the build, and it was a considerable waste of time, LOTS of Obsidian to dig through.

The moat is also complete, filled with soulsand and several, waterfalls. Yeah, perhaps I went a little overboard with the waterfalls, but this F'N moat had to be filled.

I've got some finishing work to do on the building itself, but I will begin work on the hugeass lake around the base tonight.

I have several screenshots ready to be uploaded once I get back from work.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 am

did you know if you put blocks one block below where you want the water level then put the water on top... if you remove the blocks it will fill it all in? you will not get any flow you might want but it will fill it all XD. i learned that not too long ago when i tried to fill a squid tank.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 am

Yup, I built several waterfalls around my base to help fill up the moat, at first I wanted to get the blocks back, and did so, but water flowing on glass looks fine, so I put some glass instead.

I have decided to start phase III. I will dig an articifial lake within a large radius of my base, and fill it up with lava. There are two lava rivers currently and I think I will start two or maybe four new rivers on the huge frame that was supposed to be a portal, until I nixed the idea.

Then I will add glass all the way to the top, with the 2 or 4 lava rivers having a place to escape to the bottom, of course.

Then this masterpiece will be complete. This is the first time I take a project so far. I stubbornly want this one brought to completion, and I will do so.

In the meanwhile, here are a couple of screenshots of the 2/3 finished Bloodscraper. I now use a Metroid texture pack. Metroid is F'N awesome, Minecraft is F'N awesome, blend the two together and get a Metroid-looking Minecraft? Pardon my fucking french, but FUCK YEAH!

View on a waterfall encased in glass

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper5.th

Nasty moat filled with Soul sand. Those stupid animals drown easier now.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper4.th

The top. The lava falls are not complete, I just haven't been much in the Nether, not enough to find a suitable supply of lava.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper3.th

View from Nihil -- OK, bird's eye view

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper2.th

Lower level view. Yeah, there are lots of waterfalls, deal with it, I like waterfalls.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper1.th
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Very impressive. I like the waterfalls, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 am

The base as you see it is in Phase 2. I am beginning Phase 3 right about... now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Phase 3 is underway, one of the two stairways that are to guide a lava river are done, now I just need glass, glass and more glass to finish the top. I haven't finished one side yet and I've used about ~500 blocks of glass.

The artificial lake is under construction as well, this is a tall order but I am almost halfway done. I am looking forward to the end result.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Bloodscraper666

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:49 am

Quite impressive. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:54 am

WOW you love glass just as much as i do. i made a glass tower to the sky once ( 64 squares) i also made a sugar stalk from sky to core ( 64 up and 64 down)

man this game is fun! i will make a new world when it is done!

i cant wait to see what else you do!
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Quote :
WOW you love glass just as much as i do. i made a glass tower to the sky once ( 64 squares) i also made a sugar stalk from sky to core ( 64 up and 64 down)

Actually, I prefer working with Netherrack or Obsidian. Bloodstone looks sweet, Obsidian is near-indestructible, plus it looks wicked. Oh yeah... I use a texture pack called "Apocalypse", and the Netherrack is blue. If Nether is "hell", and it has blue stone in it... Blue Hell?

Alright, so I caved in yesterday and completed one of the four stairs I was building. I laid protective glass on the side, and started the lava river on top. Instead of keeping it a small narrow river, I nixed the glass a about 2/3 of the stairwell, and the end result just dropped my jaw to the floor, it looks like a lava curtain, downright awesomeness.

Behold! This has gotten me supercharged and you know what? I am going to do FOUR of those lava falls. They are just too awesome not to build, and it adds a certain touch to a creation, without false modesty, which is awesome. And look at the waterfalls right behind -- contradiction. Fire and Water, opposite elements.

I am a freaking genius.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds Lavacurtain

I am a failed Architect, does it show? Well, Minecraft slapped that fact hard in my face, which was quite thought stirring. I will pick off where I left off. I found my calling, and it's much better than any kind of future I'd get within my current company.

...but I'm getting off-track. Phase 3 will be continued tonight, and I can feel there is a Phase 4 brewing in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorponok's Minecraft builds
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next