Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skorponok's Minecraft builds

Go down 
+2
Carabas
Blood Red Eagle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm

The first screenshot is the outside,the beginning of my soulsand trap. The second and third are shots of the bibliotheca, which used to be a greenhouse. The fourth one is the cleansing pool, and the last is the more streamlined pyramid. I have integrated the glowstone in the structurre instead of just adding it on to the corners, it did not look aesthetically pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 am

I have changed my mind on the design. After spending quite a while inside tearing out the brick floor and replacing it with Lapis Lazuli ore, I realized that two pyramids made of solid gold were too much. I am tearing down the gold pyramid to re-cover it with Lapis Lazuli ore. The outside structure will remain golden and the inside of the smaller pyramid will too, but the inside will not be anymore. I wanted to give this a more organic, cavern like feel. In short -- this build is now being reshaped to be a tribute to Metroid AND the Tomb of VARN, I also rolled back to the Aleph Setai TP, it is an alien world and I love it. Here is a quick look at the new design I have in mind.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Insidenew

Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Nearly done covering the obsidian walls with Glowstone, the Lapis Lazuli floor is 70% done, too... Finishing work on the outside is pretty much the only big project left, then it will be finition work, taking care of the final details and this big build will be DONE!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

And we will see screenshots. cheers
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

I second that. Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 17997
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Next screenshots will be from the Glowstone roof. The outside work will take some time, and I also need to finish the inner pyramid and the inner sanctuary of the inner pyramid/
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Alright, the Glowstone covering of the inside of the pyramid is D-O-N-E! As soon as I am done tearing down my work platform, screenshots, and I will post shots with the various texture packs I use.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Once again, I will let the images do the talking.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Voxelbox.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Alephsetai.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Behemoth.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Metroidey.th
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 am

Hookay folks, big design change. Try as hard as I can, a pyramid made of solid gold just doesn't appeal to me. The exterior is to be completely redone, and it's about 33% done. This is going to change this build's look big time.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

Very Happy Go to it, TON
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 pm

MORE design changes... the Lapis Lazuli floor, walls and pyramids are no longer to my liking. I am using the Behemoth TP, which is more of an organic-based TP, and blocks of Lapis Lazuli are big blue blocks with eyes (of the same color) in them. Very sweet. The floors are Lapis Lazuli ore and they are being torn down to allow me to make LL blocks. The inner pyramid will undergo the same treatement. I might be crazy to tear down and redo large tasks, but if the end result of this build isn't to my liking, it's not worth the time invested. Also, some bloody squid spawned in my small waterfalls on the inside. I have squids in my waterfall going absolutely nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Squids are cool.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 am

very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 am

Squids are cool? Not when they spawn on my waterfalls. Sushi, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 am

i had squids spawning in my fountains that are only 1 square... OMG my castle was filled with them!(i had like two or three in the walls of my wizards tower) i also had a few sharks in my fountain. ( the bigger one)

thats form the mo' creatures mod.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 am

There is one project for the VARN (now just barely inspired) build I haven't mentioned, I will keep the surprise till it's finished. The idea came to me when I was totally fucked up out of my skull -- think extra toppings pizza, and I think it's downright awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 am

i cant wait to see what you do my friend! you are very talented.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Thanks, jez. I guess that's the architect in me showing through those builds. I was lnown for off-the-wall and unusual projects in my Aechitecture classes, and it shines through in those builds, who are labors of love, quite simply. I think I will use some of these builds next year when I resume the degree where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I don't know how you have the patience to do all this but it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 am

Thanks, Sil. The game is very rewarding if one is willing to invest time in it, and I don't mind it, after all, this is a form of architecture. I love starting from nothing and watching my concept take shape, and when it's done and my concept has become a reality, this is the payoff, and the architect in me loves it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 am

Well, VARN influences got thrown in the bin, because as it processes, this build is turning into my Zio's Fort inspired build. I have the perfect TP to match the look, and this adds even more work, but I think it's worth it. It looks damned good to me from where I stand... screenies to come, I am not spoiling it, and because I don't want to show it until it is 100% to my liking.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 Lavaroomc.th
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 am

Here is a quick look at one of the focal points of this ginormous build -- watch towers! With a lava curtain inside! And a Glowstone roof!
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 20110914145541

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 am

That's but the tip of the icebrg, I am now in phase 4 of the build!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorponok's Minecraft builds
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next