Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skorponok's Minecraft builds

Go down 
+2
Carabas
Blood Red Eagle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:42 am

Yeah, but this is only the start. I've had a lightning bolt of inspiration earlier, and I am going all the way with the pyramid design. The town around the pyramid you've seen will be inside another pyramid, so it will be a pyramid in a pyramid! I can still build up, and I know just what I will do. I also got sick to death of sandstone, and I am ripping apart every piece of sandstone left and replacing it with bricks. With the Metroid Texture Pack, the finished build (waaaaaays left to go) will be mind-blowing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Alright, I tore down all the sandstone and replaced it with bricks, like I said with the Metroid texture pack it looks great. I have began work on the external structure but this is a massive order that will require a crapload of obsidian. And in the spirit of the Tomb of VARN, lots of gold blocks too because I am covering the external structure with it instead of sandstone. Sandstone is F'N ugly with this perticular texture pack.

Screenshots will come along fairly soon when I am finished with at least one side of the external structure. It will be pyramidal but not perfectly symetric, this is deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 pm

I was doing a video tour of the VARN build but my F'N PC decided to freeze. I will also try and do commentary on this video. I will do take 2 later tonight after a strong dose of fog.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

No progress, TON?
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Nak, yeah there was some progress but I had to deal with a corrupted save and recovering it which was a major time consumer, and also this week and next week I am basically replacing my boss and the schedule is downright crazy so I didn't had much time to spend on it. The outside structure is about halfway done and now I am covering it with gold blocks to remain true to the theme of the Tomb of VARN. I have an entire weekend off so I WILL post screenshots, rest assured.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

Thanks for updating us, TON.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 am

At long last, some screenshots. This build is still in it's early stages despite all the work I got done. The next part is en route, I have finished the floor on the inside, now I have to finish my signature triple-layer walls and cover the inside walls with glowstone to make the place super-bright and also remain with the theme of a futuristic pyramid.

As for the picture from the outside... I know it looks weird, but I had to build this way because of the game's limitations when it comes to building up in the air.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Innerpyramid.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Viewfromoutside.th
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am

And here is a glimpse at part II:

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Stairway

Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 am

I am impressed with the glimpse. I await more.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I plan on doing 4 of these stairs then a moat of lava and soulsand to surround the structure. The inside also badly needs finishing but that's phase III.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Keep up the good work, t"ON.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

More screenshots. The second stairway is one, and I will include a screen of the finished work without the lava fall.

I have decided against doing four of these stairways. I have finished the second one, and the finished exterior structure looks perfect to me.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Stairwellempty.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Stairway2.th

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Looking good.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Yeah, pretty proud of my work so far. I have began work on the outside of the structure, and it will require tons of obsidian and soulsand, then finishing the inside. I have another weekend off, so expect more progress soon.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Very nice, TON. Look forward to more pics.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

You've seen the outside, now here is a look at the inside. The section with the rails is a subway leading to a portal room. The other is a Water Temple, in a direct nod to the Tomb of VARN, I have used stone slabs instead of regular blocks to create some sort of cleansing pool. The gold ore is for the looks, and it looks damned fine to me even though it's not complete. My attention will remain focused on the outside until it's finished, besides, I may come up with a couple of sweet ideas for the inside.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Templeoficefuturesite.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Subwayh.th
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 pm

I like that. Nice, very nice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Ha, I KNEW I'd run into a good idea. Slight change of plans, I just had a crazy idea for this pyramid!
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

I will post a screenshot of the "crazy idea" I'm action tonight. It is partly done, but I am not sure if I want to go all the way with this idea.The only opinion I would listen to is that of good friends, and even though it's my design, I want to hear you guys/gals opinion.
As you noticed in my Bloodscraper build, contradiction and opposition have been recurring theme... I was thiking of running waterfalls on the surface of the external structure.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 pm

I like the waterfalls or the lavafalls you have done in the past.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm

I nixed the idea of the waterfalls on the outside structure. Since recovering my save (and a little bit of hacking the said save) I am now in a winter biome, and water+snow=ice.

The cleansing pool is done and I will finish the rest of the structure then post some shots. I have also streamlined the design of the external and internal structures, I have removed the gold blocks on the corners of the pyramid and replaced it with Glowstone.

As for the outside... I have done the obsidian base layer and covered it with soulsand. The snow has began to cover it, and it will remain this way.

As for the stairwells, I have built a moat around the pyramid to host a river of lava.

I also did a wee bit of work on the inside, too.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Sounds good to me. I look forward to the screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 am

New texture pack, some design changes, I will let the screenshots do the talking. Some shots with the Metroid TP, the other with the new TP.

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Soulsandtrap.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Bibliotheca1.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Bibliotheca2.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Cleansingpool1.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Portalv.th

Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 Pyramidstreamlined.th
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 am

Fascinating. Keep the shots coming, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorponok's Minecraft builds   Skorponok's Minecraft builds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorponok's Minecraft builds
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next