Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New voice needed for the Welcome

Go down 
+3
Blood Red Eagle
OldCoot46
Nakia the Rogue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:25 am

My voice is no good right now. I still need to get my sinuses fixed.

I do think that the OldCoot's recording is perfect for Belle Sakura Saloon. Simply perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:42 am

Carabas wrote:

I do think that the OldCoot's recording is perfect for Belle Sakura Saloon. Simply perfect.

Cara, you need a few days at the seaside.

Yes, OldCoot's voice is perfect but as jez say whoever wants to try it should and we can swap around. More interesting, more fun for all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:15 am

Nakia the Rogue wrote:
Carabas wrote:

Cara, you need a few days at the seaside.

Yes, OldCoot's voice is perfect but as jez say whoever wants to try it should and we can swap around. More interesting, more fun for all. Very Happy

I agree, switch out once or twice a week. We mainly need sexy voices, not an old dudes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:45 am

OldCoot, we aren;t old, we just never grew up. This buckaroo *don't know the feminie) is quite willing to compete with the youngins. Win, lose or draw it is the fight that counts. Very Happy Plus between the two of us maybe we can draw in a few ancient hippies. The recording I made was not one of my better ones but it did get the ball rolling.

The children are shy believe it or not. jez does have a good excuse and Cara is suffering from sinisitus. Sil gave a good try when she comes to maybe she will try again. Laughing So speaketh this brilliant, intellectual dummy. My short term memory ain't gone yet, SIl. :spin:

Wonder what happened to Sakura 771. Must see if I can contact her on Facebook isn't college over? Mix old, young, male female.

New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 835223 You are lucky if this was the North Korean forum and the Grand Master liked your voice you would be stuck for ever. Fortunately this isn't so we all do our bit. New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 182793
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:27 am

Nakia, you aren't old!! I haven't heard your voice though and you've heard mine, so sample me up Darlin'!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:31 am

Tsk tsk, Granddad, didn't you read the story posted in the very first forum, Stories about the site? This whole forum idea orginated with jez because she wanted a place were she could do voice acting and help others without the sharks attacking. New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 587681

Now then ya just mosey on over to this link and sample whatever you want of mine. jez is there too and a lass calling herself sakura 771 (I think I got that right).[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In Center Stage thereis a video of a voicing I did for a mod.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:27 am

I guess I have heard ya before. I went through there my first day on, was just clickin' away on all of those. We need to get all you sexy voiced ladies to do some new Welcomes for the site.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:12 am

Sexy? Not me I do eil or country or low life best. My favorites are The Evil Necromencer and the Boot Camp Sargeant.

By the way, we have a YouTube channel for BSS and jez is up on YT and so am I. Think TON is too. He has a lot on the Saloon site about phones.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:30 am

We need "samples" from everyone so we can rotate.

Silvery, let's hear you're real voice it's so much better and TON I'm waiting for your Peter Steele impersonation.

Nakia is right, it would be great if Sakura777 did a recording, she has done some really good ones.

As for Jez and I, we will have to wait until we get better (hopefully soon enough).

All I can do now is a Donald Duck kind of voice and that's if I don't cough in the middle of a sentence. New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 47943
Back to top Go down
PAULMCGREGOR
Velociraptor
PAULMCGREGOR

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Is that a new voice I hear on the front page? It sounds pretty good and (not to be mean) way better than the old one. Great job guys!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Laughing PaulM, Thanks a lot. Razz. When are you going to give it a try? Poor OldCoot may end up stuck with the job. Come on PaulM join the fun and give us you sample.

Note: An honest opinion is worth more than dishonest flattery.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Umm, thanx for the compliment PaulM. I guess it was a compliment. Anyways, A woman's voice is much better to listen to in the early mornin', then an old coot's any day of the week.

Nakia, your statement here:
Quote :
Sexy? Not me I do eil or country or low life best. My favorites are The Evil Necromencer and the Boot Camp Sargeant.

Where do ya think I grew up? I was raised in the country, but grew up in the streets. Then I went into the service. So, that is the type I go for. Just ask my wife. Wink On second thought, ya better not. Last time she heard me say that, she said: "So, that's what you think of me? That I'm a backwoods, uneducated, do it behind the barn type? " I was in the dog house for dang near 3 months.

Don't want to relive that!
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Don't blame you, OldCoot. Flowers didn't help? I am a country hillbilly myself but my family is so weird that I can sound and even behave like a lady which I ain't. My grandmother was a lady who married a backwoods old school gentleman. He was the kindest gentlest warrior who ever hit the Phillipines.

Accepting who and what you are is great it is the first step to knowing and accepting what others are. The commandant says you have to love yourself before you can love others.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Your voice would be perfect for a character in Fallout New Vegas and I've said it before the message you've made for Belle Sakura Saloon is absolutely great. Smile
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes, Nakia's voice is great for New Vegas. Mine, not so much. Unless ya want a drunken brawlin' Wastelander. Wink
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Are you kidding me? I totally picture an experienced Ranger or a very colourful personality like a lawman or a saloon owner... and not the sort you would want to mess with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trip
Psycho Princess
Trip

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Oooh, sounds like we have a romance going on here! Laughing

Cara, I wasn't upset, just mashed. Been drinking again Sad and I don't actually really sound like that you dork! lol!
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Silvery wrote:
Oooh, sounds like we have a romance going on here! Laughing

Cara, I wasn't upset, just mashed. Been drinking again Sad and I don't actually really sound like that you dork! lol!

Don't let m'wife hear ya sayin' that. I'd be in the dog house. I drink alot m'self. When I get up in mornin' I have two cups of Joe, then the rest of the pot I mix each of my cups with 1 shot of whiskey. Then I make a new pot and all cups is mixed with whiskey.

Then I drink shots all day long. Doc doesn't like it. But I'm set in m'ways and don't give a dang. We only have one life, live it on your own terms and not anyone else's.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

That's true. Besides life is not fair, eating well, not drinking or not smoking are no guarantee for a longer or better life. Moderation is the key, excess in anything can be bad.

Sil, I want a message with your regular (i.e. sultry) voice, not a recording in which you're trying to sound like a teenager. :p
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Laughing How the wheel doth turn and life repeats itself. I agree with Cara, moderation in all things. Too much of anything including happiness is not good for you.

Sil, is everything alright? Any problems? Remember if you need to rant a little just go ahead publicicly or privately. Until I figure out how to get Spell check back I need and editor. queen

Thanks, Cara and OldCoot. Not being a humble person I think I have a good voice and can do a bit with it. I have fun trying out different tones and accents. I have very good projection maybe a bit too much. I was still a bit sick when I did the BSS recording and it is not one of my best. I like the script and will do it over. The rcording not the script.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Good idea, I will upload the recordings so we can play them and change them with a few clicks and a copy and paste. Wink
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Carabas wrote:
Are you kidding me? I totally picture an experienced Ranger or a very colourful personality like a lawman or a saloon owner... and not the sort you would want to mess with. Smile

Umm.....I guess your right. Here's a pic of me:
Spoiler:

Wink

Added a spoiler tag. Cara.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:40 pm

He looks great! Smile

The only trouble is being called "youngster" in the game. I hate when that happens... Unless I'm playing a kid of course.
Back to top Go down
OldCoot46
Veteran
OldCoot46

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Sorry, I knew about the spoiler tag, but forgot all about it.

True, buuuut......if your up to it, there ARE some triggers hidden in the game, that will change different dialogues if your char is young, old or even Ghoul.

They are HARD to find and doin' somethin' like that is a HUGE undertakin' to find ALL of them.
Back to top Go down
Jezdamayel
Janitor
Jezdamayel

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

hi! i took the time and worked at it and made one as well .

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New voice needed for the Welcome   New voice needed for the Welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New voice needed for the Welcome
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next