Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General gaming discussion

Go down 
+2
dragoniguana
Blood Red Eagle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

General gaming discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Yeah, I keep hearing about the error 34... Usually, for all games, it's a good idea to wait at least a month. That way, most bugs are known to the developers and patches are on the way (if not there already). Except for EA. They don't concern themselves with patches. They just release another game.

Speaking of single player online, since I finished DA II, I am between games. So I decided I was going to finally finish my Civilization 5 game (I conquered every opponent except the strongest, so it will be an interesting fight). So I open Steam (because the games plays through Steam). A message box appears, telling me I have to update the game to a more efficient format. I don't really have a choice as if I press cancel, the game game doesn't launch. So the update starts, and near the end, there's an error message, saying it failed to update the game. So now the game won't work. After a quick internet search, I saw many many people also have that problem... No solutions were put forth... :/
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Isn't there a way to restore the game with Steam? I'm not huge on Steam so I can't really help. I keep it offline as much as possible.

Tri if you're looking for a good game I'd recommend Fallout New Vegas (if you liked Fallout 3 imagine the same game with better mechanics and a much better story) or Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning which should keep you busy for a long time (I really enjoy this game and there is a demo available through Steam).

I'm glad I didn't buy Diablo 3 and decided to look for information first. The more I read about it the less I'm excited about this title.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Well I bought the game physically. And on the game forum I saw, people said they tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but the same thing happened once they try to play through Steam (the "you must update your game to a more efficient format").

Yeah, I was waiting for New Vegas full edition to come out (the game with the best DLC). I'm also waiting for a good time to play Witcher 2, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. Meanwhile, I'm playing NHL '11 on PS3 and The Sims 3 on the computer... hihihi flower
Back to top Go down
dragoniguana
World Savior
dragoniguana

PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey, look Black Ops II has been announced and- Hey wait a minute it looks semi-innovative.

I'm going to go check for portals to an alternate dimension where Call of Duty games innovate under my bed. Until I find one, I'll stay super proud of Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:08 am

I got the Assassin Creed package, four games for 49.99 USD. Haven't had time to play yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General gaming discussion   General gaming discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General gaming discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3