Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

True Story- Blackie finds a home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

True Story- Blackie finds a home Empty
PostSubject: True Story- Blackie finds a home   True Story- Blackie finds a home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Blackie Finds a Home

A farmer watched a car drive slowly up the gravelled road and stop near the farmyard. The door opened and small black cat was placed on the grassy shoulder. Then the car drove quickly away leaving the young animal standing bewildered on the grass. He looked around scared and confused at the strange surrounds; hears the mooing of the cows and the clucking of the hens. He starts towards the barnyard then runs frightened across the road and stops near a gate to a field. Shivering he lies in the grass. What he done for his family to leave him like this?

A little while later a yellow bus stops near the gate and a young girl steps from down and starts the gate she hears the mewing of a cat and looks over and sees the small cat lying there crying. Going over she picks it up cuddling it and murmuring to it. The cat snuggles against her mews telling her it is hungry. Understanding she opens her lunch box and takes out some scraps. It isn’t what cats usually east but he is so hungry he bolts the bits down. The little girl reluctantly places the animal back on the ground. Her mother will scold her if she carries the kitten home so she leaves it and goes in the gate.

She walks slowly across the field but glances back the kitten has followed her but frightened by all the weird vegetation and noises it stops. She goes back to and takes out more scrapes which it again bolts down. They continue this way across the field and down the hill to her home. Getting home she tells her mother the little cat has followed her home. Her mother looks a little unconvinced but says she may get the cat if no one else owns it.

Later her mother checks with the neighbouring farmer and he tells her the story. So So Blackie as he is called finds a loving home. He knows that Mother could have sent him and is grateful. He shows his appreciation by catching field mice and bringing them to her, laying them at her feet. Mother doesn’t care for field mice but she knows he means well and always waits until he is gone before throwing them in the garbage.

This is a true story.
Back to top Go down

True Story- Blackie finds a home
Page 1 of 1