Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Friend in Texas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Mr. K
Visitor
Mr. K

Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 Empty
PostYour Friend in Texas

Howdy from Texas, All Y'all!

OK, enough Fake TexSpeek.

This is a Blog like Topic, I will post a few things that I am thinking about. My intention is to have a general Conversation with all of you. I don't intend this to be about Gaming, Modding or Voice Acting, this is for stuff that doesn't fit any where else here in the Saloon.

If you have questions or comments about anything posted here, well that is what this is, a conversation.

If you want to talk about something not mentioned here, well this is the place, I will talk about what ever, so go ahead and jump in.

This Conversation will not be about anything Political, or very controversial, if we want to talk about Politics, there are a lot of very well run Political WebSites run by some very well educated, Political Historians, and Political Scientist, and they do their homework before saying anything. I may mention something, but I don't want to get deep into stuff like that.

I will use the Spoiler function to save space in overly long Post, I get way too long winded a lot, so if you want to read the long version, just click on the Spoiler tag. See below:

Well after that, I will tell you a little about me:

Spoiler:

Your Friend in Texas

Next up is about my Family

Link to a Video of 10 hours of rain and thunder, (just to have a place to hold the link). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9OWMsJBTk&feature=player_detailpage

Last edited by Mr. K on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~rogerk281/site/?/blog/
Share this post on: reddit

Your Friend in Texas :: Comments

Nakia the Rogue
Re: Your Friend in Texas
Post Fri May 31, 2013 6:14 am by Nakia the Rogue
lol! Sounds as if you and Charlie had a great day. Don't worry about rushing over to the Wormhole I will be celebrating my birthday so will be out a bit Friday (today now). Sue has promised me something, a little birthday gift for me although I don't think she realized it. Smile. I am learning new things. Trial and error method. Monday is fine. However if you get a chance to look things over before then that would be great. I have been a busy little rogue. You'll have a bit of catching up to do.

Say hello to K'Tejas for me. I am looking forward to working with him.
Mr. K
Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 am by Mr. K
Hi Birthday Girl!!!

Let's see, you must be 107 by now, I forget, it's hard to keep up, the years just keep rushing by. Seems like just last week it was Christmas, and now it's Hurricane Season.

Gift!?! What Gift? Did Sue give it to you yet?

I am sending you an Anvil, It's great for exercise. Nothing like swinging a 16 lb sledge to get the o' juices flowing. Don't forget to get a bag of ear plugs.

What new things are you learning about? Recording? Sound Equipment? Planet Side 2? Quantum Statistical Analysis?

Well, I looked into the Wormhole, and... and it's... well it's a hole that is very long, but not long, confusing, so let me know what topic(s) I need look at. Maybe a link or 2.

Just let me know what to look for in the Wormhole.

Your Friend in Texas

Nakia the Rogue
Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:54 am by Nakia the Rogue
Sue's gift is in the Wormhole.
Sue's Gift

A double one actually.

You also need to read through that thread her post is in to find out what is going on. Good luck. I'm not sure what is going on. NDCowdy has joined us. Another Birthday Gift for me. Smile
Atrix gave me a fantastic BD gift. Very Happy
Atrix's Gift. The recording he refers to is in my post above his.

It was a busy fun day and I am a bit tired. I do need that anvil to exercise. Am way out of shape. Now, now Mr. K I am only 1011. Just a spriggan.

I am learning more about sound and sound editing. Go here and take a look around. Go here
Especiall check this thread where Raggidman started the whole thing.

Fan fiction reading

CLShade also dropped into give me some sound advice. That was a pre-birthday present. I intend to copy some of what he posted for the tutorial. It starts here
He has several posts further along.

I think that will occupy you for a little while.

Nakia a tired friend in New Jersey.

oops, forgot this Book 1 The Price Trilogy You should read all three books plus The Prey.
Mr. K
Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:57 pm by Mr. K
Hi Nakia;

I have 6 tabs open, and a lot of reading to do.

But, I seem to not have permission to read the link to Atrix's Gift.

I think this is going to take a wile to catch up with, back in a day or two, I got to read a book, and watch some old movies, wash my old dog, try to get my new dog to not bite everybody when he plays, and watch a Basketball Game. Basketball

And some where in there I want to play some Planet Side 2. Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 119808

Mr. K
affraid
Nakia the Rogue
Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 am by Nakia the Rogue
Hi Mr. K,

At least you can't say life is boring or that you have nothing to do. Don't forget to mow the grass and chat with Mrs. K. I am checking with Raggid about that permission.

Nakia
Sue77
Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:56 pm by Sue77
Hi Mr K,

I thought you might enjoy this picture of Echo going mad for her ball. As you can see, her coat is very curly and that's after I've trimmed her. It was much longer and thicker, her fringe was over her eyes.

cat

Your Friend in Texas - Page 11 01214
Post  by Sponsored content

Your Friend in Texas

Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11