Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Where has the time gone?

Go down 
+3
Blood Red Eagle
Carabas
Triactus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

Where has the time gone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:43 pm

For the record you don't have to drink alcohol. Bars serve all sorts of beverages. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 4:03 am

Yeah but for the most part they serve overpriced Pepsi and such, and energy drink = Red Piss, and I absolutely despise the taste of Red Piss. I bought cans of 9MM Energy because the can looked like a bullet (with a plastic cap to make the jacket), and when I cracked it open and took a sip I went from zero to pissed off and emptied the can in the sewers because it was a bloody Red Piss clone. Seriously, Red Piss tastes bloody horrible and as an "energy drink" it's weak, overpriced and overrated. I can't stand Monster either. I only like citrus NOS Zero or some flavors of Rockstar.  

But my dislike of bars goes beyond simply not drinking booze, I despise the atmosphere of bars and I have a notoriously short fuse (even more than usual, believe it or not) when it comes to dealing with drunken people. I despise booze because it strikes several very sensitive chords for me. If people want to get shitfaced that's their business but I don't want to see it or being in the vicinity. I remember a certain evening when my ex got so shitfaced she passed out and I had to carry her on my shoulder like a potato sack while climbing kilometers of 15% inclination streets to get back to out flat, and nevermind the times I had to put her down and wait so she could puke her guts out on some random lawn. I see nothing redeeming about booze, and neither about fog the more I think about it. I may be going back to my straightedge roots.

Quote :
No, I remember you hate booze, but I thought you would make an exception for a soviet themed one. Smile We do have a Cage (used to have two), but if you're looking for burger, I know just the place. Their burger menus is two pages long... Very Happy I haven't gone a lot in the last couple of years, but before, I was probably partner in the company, with the money I was spending there...

I am extremely picky with my burgers and there's only a handful of places where I actually get some, but no, I was thinking more along the lines of a wing bash, back when La Cage had Kamikaze wings (watered down Carolina Reaper sauce, basically) it would be a weekly tradition -- except evenings of that stupid thing called Hockey.

A good wing joint would prolly please both me and the missus. But that's assuming all goes well, summer is still far and things could change during that time. But two page of burgers at Cage? That's interesting -- never had those here. Not that it really matters as there is an excellent place for speciality burgers over here. I had bison, horse, duck, elk, lamb burgers (and more than I can remember, they had a new original creation every week) at that place and all were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Catnip Purveyor
Kana

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 am

I missed the original exodus from, where was it? Sorcerer's Place? But I know what it's like to deal with a petty, vindictive e-tyrant. I may not post often, but I love this little place. Most game forums are so overrun by idiots. This is like the Mega Society of game forums. There might not be many of us, but we never need to talk down.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:43 am

It's good to have you here Kana, this forum wouldn't be the same without you. Where has the time gone? - Page 2 799235

Believe it or not but that place was far less toxic than the guild and it had an "idiot of the week" plaque... Where has the time gone? - Page 2 69587
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Blood Red Eagle
Son of Loki
Blood Red Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Never mind the GMoTW plaque aka bending one's own rules to humiliate a certain poster. Didn't know TEG but from the war stories I heard I prolly would have gotten canned in a record time Laughing

And I too am glad you're part of us, Kana. Vorpal-sharp mind and your beauty truly is a work of art. You really are a gem and one of a kind. I probably sound like a kissass, but through the years I developed a deep respect for you and a true appreciation for your company Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

I too am glad you are here, Kana. Two very different forums but I met some great people on both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has the time gone?   Where has the time gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where has the time gone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2