Renegades of the Internet come discuss your favourite games, voice acting, technicalities and other topics on our forum.

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:14 pm
Latest topics
» Getting rid of Windows -- Blood's list of Linux distros
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:24 am

» My LFS/Linux from Scratch journey
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 pm

» Gentoo Linux: The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon May 29, 2023 12:34 pm

» Breaking free from Windows
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:09 pm

» BSS RPG -- Discussion & OOC
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:54 pm

» Might and Magic 6 7 8 Merged
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 pm

» Stardew Valley
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Blood Red Eagle Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:57 pm

» Wasteland 3 Beta -- Hot thoughts
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:58 pm

» Fallout Et Tu
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

» Prometheus Wept
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:20 pm

» Wasteland 2
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:10 pm

» Darkest Dungeon 2
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Carabas Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 am

Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is Eastoni

Our users have posted a total of 29477 messages in 708 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced

Go down 
+5
Kana
Loran
Carabas
Triactus
Nakia the Rogue
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:16 am

I am working on my backstory for my first character. A female Khajiit rogue. There are such good ones on the blog that it is intimidating. I am just not that creative. Maybe after I start playing the game the muse will visit me.

I intend to take my time, do a lot of exploring and not rush the main quest. That will be in character because my PC isn't interested in being a hero or The Dragonborn very much as Nakia Nightshadow absolutely refused to play the part of a Bhaal Spawn in Baldurs Gate.

Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am

It's a good idea. Besides playing the unmodded game offers a fresh perspective that unfortunately never lasts.

If you have enough disk place try to keep as many saves as possible, especially saves that are taken at interesting locations and moments.

Having many clean saves is very useful later on when you want to test a mod. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bellesakurasaloon.frenchboard.com
Triactus
Emperor
Triactus

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

I think it will be on my christmas list. But I probably won't get around to it until a while. I'm still not done with Fallout 3 and NHL 12 occupies the vast majority of my gaming time... The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 667274

And then there's also others games I want to get : The witcher 2, Dragon age 2, L.A. Noire, Mass effect 3 (whenever it comes out)... I think my girlfriend will be sad... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 am

Good idea, Cara. I tend to clean out my saves and then am sorry later. I know Scythe will be making mods for Skyrim eventually and I am sure others will come up with some interesting mods. I have a couple in mind I want to work on. Don't forget we have one in the works already. The zany one. I haven't given up on the Hidden Valley either. The trick is how to keep the Hero alive which I haven't figured out yet.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 pm

It is no trick. We have many different options.

The real thing is whether the editor is going to be anything like the Oblivion CS or the Fallout 3 Geck. If it's not radically different then the learning curve shouldn't be too much.

I won't get it right away either. I still haven't played through all the DLCs for Fallout New Vegas, I haven't replayed Shivering Isles and lately my Dragon Age Origins restarter syndrome has returned with a vengeance (I tend to start multiple games at the same time and I usually switch between one and the other, it's crazy).

The Witcher 2 is something that I've been waiting for but it won't run on my computer so I'll probably get it in two years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 pm

When I say trick I mean making it creditable and not obviously contrived. Our hero needs to stay alive or the game is ended. He needs to make difficult choices are the ambiguity of the mod is lost. So far everything I have thought of just doesn't feel right. Too obvious a subtitle touch is needed.
Back to top Go down
Nakia the Rogue
Janitor
Nakia the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I swear based on some of the questions I have seen asked about Skyrim I have come to the conclusion that that some game players are just plain crazy. The last one I looked at was asking about the game play time. Was it 300, 400 or 500. Now was he talking about one play through or many play throughs? I have played Oblivion for thousands of hours using mods the playability is infinite. Skyrim without mods should have replayability.
Back to top Go down
Carabas
Pole Dancer Impersonator
Carabas

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Some people are just plain stupid. They shouldn't get anywhere near computers let alone heavy machinery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced   The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is announced
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6